ADVERTISEMENT

Cal holding presser in Fayetteville.

DrH. Lecter

All-American
Apr 5, 2007
It is really going well as I understand it. Crawled on hands and knees all the way from Lexington, or maybe Phoenix.

435469391_923335809801914_8696791819370997102_n.jpg

Wonder if he’ll say anything about the Gold Standard? Or that he can recruit the best of the best. Or that maybe he was brought there to catch UCLA in titles.

Reactions: cat tat2
Wonder if he’ll say anything about the Gold Standard? Or that he can recruit the best of the best. Or that maybe he was brought there to catch UCLA in titles.
Probably something about eating first. He's been doing that a lot lately with that fat contract.

Reactions: Fox2monk and BBUK
I can confirm this is a bogus post. Everyone knows The Andy Griffith show starts at 3pm and goes till 6pm.

For real and serious verification I think Rex needs to post it.... just before game time. (Any time about now...)

Reactions: KFuqua and ck-2
I wish this thread would be deleted. I'm waiting impatiently for Arkansas to hold the official press conference or make an official statement. It seems odd that Cal was still here this afternoon walking his dog. Are we sure this is really happening?

I wish this thread would be deleted. I'm waiting impatiently for Arkansas to hold the official press conference or make an official statement. It seems odd that Cal was still here this afternoon walking his dog. Are we sure this is really happening?
I mentioned in another thread that they probably have a waiting period like us. It's only been 2 days since Muss left. So we might not hear anything official for 5 days. We had a decommitment already so I'm guessing it's happening for sure.

Cal is gone one way or another. Him walking his dog on one of the busiest roads in Lexington knowing reporters are following him is just another middle finger to our fans.Even if Arky deal fell through, which it won't, Mitch now has grounds to fire him with cause after it was revealed he was talking to folks about jobs in secret. That is a clear violation of his contract as I understand it.

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
I been wondering when the presser will be. A little bird told me something silly so I’d like to see him in red soon.

I recall Ca’s first presser here and his recital of our history and how he would add to it. Is he man enough to call it like it is in his Arkansas introductory news conference and state he is running from accountability and expectations and that he would still get paid a ton at Arkansas knowing the fanbase really doesn’t care about basketball..

Reactions: CalipariCapo
I recall Ca’s first presser here and his recital of our history and how he would add to it. Is he man enough to call it like it is in his Arkansas introductory news conference and state he is running from accountability and expectations and that he would still get paid a ton at Arkansas knowing the fanbase really doesn’t care about basketball..

Reactions: catzcan
Going to be interesting to see how he addresses his leaving. Will be the difference in how fans remember him.

Also I can't wait to watch him call the hogs. He 100% thinks he's above that and him doing it will be akin to groveling.

Reactions: KYExtemper
I have 5 dogs, so I'm a dog person. My youngest r 4 yr old and my oldest 16. I walk them all. Isn't the while point of walking a dog, to ya know, LET THE DOG WALK AND EXERCISE? y out it n a stroller and go out right now? Dude is a douche canoe and I feel sry for his dog. He's such a C U Next Tuesday. Omg.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Even if his dog is older and can't walk, ok fine...take him out n ur EXTREMELY private back yard and let him get sum sun and air. He went out in public on purpose. He thinks he's above all of this and everyone here. He WANTED Ppl to see him. He's just a twat waffle and he's sad cuz no one is begging him to stay.

If it’s not it will sure be a hellava season at Rupp arena .

He’s the only one I’ve met lol. I do know people that carry their dogs.
I know of a couple of people who use them so dogs who can't walk can still be outside in the fresh air. It really is helpful and people of all shapes and sizes and income brackets use them.

Reactions: UKgal82
I know of a couple of people who use them so dogs who can't walk can still be outside in the fresh air. It really is helpful and people of all shapes and sizes and income brackets use them.

But...surely...you see how absurd it looks without explanation?

And the timing? It isn't coincidental. He made that appearance to do a Cal thing.

Reactions: susan2361
But...surely...you see how absurd it looks without explanation?

And the timing? It isn't coincidental. He made that appearance to do a Cal thing.
Of course, Cal would do something like that.🤣 I'll just be REALLY glad when he is gone. It's almost to the point that when I see or hear him, I get nauseous.🤑🤮🤢

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT