ADVERTISEMENT

Cal doesn't like Jerry's question (video).

Tipton is a sad sad man.

Pretty clear he has zero respect for himself and is just a tired old geezer who likes to steal kids lollipops and yell at them for being on his lawn.

And our “esteemed” local newspaper deems him the most deserving to interact with our HOF coach and program. It’s disgusting and ridiculous all at once.

One more reason why papers will die a slow and painful death. Say all you want about traditional journalism, this is why it bugs the hell out of me. If keeping that crusty old windbag who contributes squat to legit journalism is being old school, then count me out.

Nothing wrong with legit questions. What he does is not legit. Antagonizing and intentionally hyperbolic and vitriolic questions are actually the opposite of legit journalism.

Reactions: 2Dope15 and law1127
Cal not making excuses...Who'd a thunk it.... Yes he explained why later but those are not excuses.

Reactions: awf
That dude in the orange in the background looks like a smug mf’er

QZ2YCACOBEA6OPRVPT277HR2GA.jpg

Hmmm, I’ve always hated Cal but I dang sure respect him now more than his fans .
Why, because he said something nice about your team, individual players and coach?

You know what, he's always done that.

“If Washington wouldn’t have gotten his 2nd foul on a no call...” hahahahahahahaha

“Listen, that’s not why we lost...” then proceeds to bring up excuses.

Gotta hand it to you, Grant is the best flopper in college basketball. Not even close.

Maybe you all can get past the Elite 8 for the first time in history.

Said the guy who claimed the same person lives in a pathetic environment even though he has access to same amenities?

Do you guys use the same Meme all the time?? That’s what is truly pathetic.

Glad to see I got a rise out of you.

That was easy.

You're kind of volatile for a troll. Seems like you need more practice before your next excursion into enemy territory. The key is to maintain a level head, remember that. It will also serve you well as you try to coax random animals into your degenerate mini van of shame.

zh8Kfrs.gif

Seriously...The University of Tennessee hasn't been to the Final Four in MEN's Basketball? Really? or are you folks just joshing me? They haven't even been to the FF? Get out of here...surely you jest! I mean come on...they had to have made it to the FF back in the 70's...right? NO?

One of those history guys that lives in the past...meanwhile, looking forward to the next few years.

If you had a past, you would look at it too...and be proud of it. You have been so embarrassing in the tournament, I'd wanna change the subject too. ONE Elite 8 in your entire history. ONE.

You won your SuperBowl today, congrats. It only took our second-worst showing of the season and an injury to our most important player. Would you like a cookie?

We are looking forward to not only the next few years, but next few decades in which we will continue to have success...as we have been since your great great grandaddy roamed the earth.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
It’s like UK never playing in a National Championship game in football? Problem is UT has more of a chance to make the Final Four than UK will make the playoffs in football.

PS you all make want to compare TOTAL National Championships outside of basketball. But, I get you all are a one trick pony and all.

The difference is we can admit we aren't a traditional power in football. But we can also acknowledge that you aren't either. You, on the other hand, run your mouth about your flash in the pan, yet still underachieving basketball program.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
If you had a past, you would look at it too...and be proud of it. You have been so embarrassing in the tournament, I'd wanna change the subject too. ONE Elite 8 in your entire history. ONE.

You won your SuperBowl today, congrats. It only took our second-worst showing of the season and an injury to our most important player. Would you like a cookie?

We are looking forward to not only the next few years, but next few decades in which we will continue to have success...as we have been since your great great grandaddy roamed the earth.
Was also his great great uncle

It’s like UK never playing in a National Championship game in football? Problem is UT has more of a chance to make the Final Four than UK will make the playoffs in football.

PS you all make want to compare TOTAL National Championships outside of basketball. But, I get you all are a one trick pony and all.
[eyeroll] A football reference in a BB thread...get it together dude/dudess. If you want to talk trash during BB season, then live with your Men's BB tradition...not FB. Now, if you want to talk smack about your women's BB tradition, then I would say any reasonable UK fan will keep their mouth shut. However, we are discussing MEN's NCAA Basketball!

Reactions: IIIBradIII
Comes at around the 5:20 mark. It was a stupid a question from Tipton.

Cal also responds to a question about UK hurting its chances at a one seed and he sarcastically says, "No, cause other teams have lost and they've moved up in the poll." [laughing]

Thanks! I love these post game pressers you’ve been posting. Hopefully we get another shot at them. As I recall they beat us twice last year, but we walked off the floor the SECT champions by beating them in the title game in St Louis. This year it’s In Nashville. Tennessee. UK fans will own the place.

ok we lost today. By doing say all we did was give the haters in the SEC more of a reason to crap on Cal and for the NCAA to do it even more. We will now be assigned to the worst and hardest bracket in the tournament with the worst refs happens every year. If you win, winning takes care of a lot of problems you lose you let you enemy's pile on you

....based on how we receive Vol fans coming to taunt on our home board after a loss? Get some perspective.

Some of the trolls tonight were beyond idiotic.

Everyone of them needs to be banned.

In fact, I can't recall a single Vols fan who has contributed anything of substance to this message board.

Reactions: IIIBradIII and Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT