ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Cultists fresh argument: Kansas, Tennessee, Purdue, Houston, Duke, UNC, and Arizona all lost, therefore Kentucky's loss doesn't matter.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
Watch and see. It's coming.

The cult is gathering, preparing their deflections now.

Here's one of the cultists now, watching the end of the UNC game before they create their thread:

jim-jones-ill-drink-to-that.gif

I don’t care what they do, I care that we choke and continue to.
The problem is that their mentality represents the macro mentality of Barnhart, that stupid golf-shirt wearing goofball who keeps enabling Calipari.

We need to absolute annihilate every plausible excuse so that Barnhart has no corner of refuge from which to deflect and protect Calipari.

He's literally the only guy under the age of 80 that I know who buttons the top button on a golf shirt.

b7e472b8-7853-435f-b0ab-952f5184405b-0803ukfbmediaday_weaver01.jpg

The problem is that their mentality represents the macro mentality of Barnhart, that stupid golf-shirt wearing goofball who keeps enabling Calipari.

We need to absolute annihilate every plausible excuse so that Barnhart has no corner of refuge from which to deflect and protect Calipari.

He's literally the only guy under the age of 80 that I know who buttons the top button on a golf shirt.

b7e472b8-7853-435f-b0ab-952f5184405b-0803ukfbmediaday_weaver01.jpg
He's such a joke. Look at those awful logos he signed off on, draped all over his polo. What an awful AD.

Watch and see. It's coming.

The cult is gathering, preparing their deflections now.

Here's one of the cultists now, watching the end of the UNC game before they create their thread:

jim-jones-ill-drink-to-that.gif
First of all, supporting/defending the Wildcats Team is NOT being pro-Cal. To say that is just STUPID!

Secondly, no one is saying our TAMU loss (in what appeared a crooked game) “doesn’t matter”. Just saying it was no worse than these other Top teams who also lost this week to similar or worse opponents.

Some of you get excited when the Cats lose because it gives you a chance to bitch about Cal. I am done with him coaching the Cats too, but unlike you I am going to support the team until my last breath, unlike you.

Actually kinda glad we lost.

Cal's only title came when we lost in the SEC tournament.

Texas A&M has three first round picks, one all-American, one All-SEC guy, and two top 7 picks?

Did any of the other teams that lost today have that much talent?
I get your point but mock drafts =/= the actual draft. Ask Will Levis.

I'm disappointed we can't beat a team like aTm. I'm disappointed in the performance the last several years.

But when the regular season winner of the BIG10, ACC, SEC, BIG XII all don't win their conference tournaments it says something about the current landscape of college basketball. Purdue has been seen as a favorite to win it all, all year, and the lose to Wisconsin lol. UNC loses to 10 seed who had to play 5 games in 5 days lol. SEC lost its top 2 seeds on their first day of play. BIG XII had another title favorite all year get absolute smoked by 30 and looked completely uncompetitive doing so.

Who knows what to expect from the big dance, but it's going to be a wild one, and we've got a punchers chance once we get away from SEC refs. Maybe save the complete meltdown for when we lose in that one...?

First of all, supporting/defending the Wildcats Team is NOT being pro-Cal. To say that is just STUPID!

Secondly, no one is saying our TAMU loss (in what appeared a crooked game) “doesn’t matter”. Just saying it was no worse than these other Top teams who also lost this week to similar or worse opponents.

Some of you get excited when the Cats lose because it gives you a chance to bitch about Cal. I am done with him coaching the Cats too, but unlike you I am going to support the team until my last breath, unlike you.
Wanker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT