ADVERTISEMENT

Cal at BBM hinted at Boogie

CatsFanIL

Freshman
May 29, 2019
Ok so seriously, is there any chance at all the whol Demarcus Cousins at BBN had something to do with Boogie Fland choosing UK? If I remember correctly, when Cal got the mic, he made sure to point out that "we all call him Boogie" - was this any kind of clevel little play by Cal foreshadowing Fland's commitment?

Ok so seriously, is there any chance at all the whol Demarcus Cousins at BBN had something to do with Boogie Fland choosing UK? If I remember correctly, when Cal got the mic, he made sure to point out that "we all call him Boogie" - was this any kind of clevel little play by Cal foreshadowing Fland's commitment?
Ain't nothing ruled out with Cal. But supposedly we had Lil Wayne or Drake pull out last minute. Boogie and Cal are really close. So, Cal probably just picked up the phone with a "How fast can you get here" call.

But who knows?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Ain't nothing ruled out with Cal. But supposedly we had Lil Wayne or Drake pull out last minute. Boogie and Cal are really close. So, Cal probably just picked up the phone with a "How fast can you get here" call.

But who knows?
Right, I agree. I just remember watching it and thinking it was a bit weird when he specified to the crowd that everyone calls him Boogie...

Coincidence. Why would a coach hint at a possible signee when the kids going to announce for himself a week later? Cal wouldn't want to ruin the kids moment.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT