ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham, Kevin Knox and the Pistons

STL_Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Are now the proud losers of 27 consecutive games.

The longest single season NBA losing streak in history. Man to be a fly in the wall in that locker room. It's hard to imagine how miserable those players and fans must be at this point.

It is worse than any of you can imagine.................... They are also, living in.......................................... Detroit, in the winter..............

(Did that for 19 years...) (Never again...)

The weird thing is Cade Cunningham has actually been very good for them. He was going off last night and then their coach strangely dialed up an Alec Burks three with 30 seconds left in a must-have it game

I live an hour away, just went to the Lions game two weeks ago. Downtown is really nice but it gets bad pretty quick if you stray.

Pistons owner is the one that needs to go. He was quoted the other day: “Everything is great around here except for not winning games”

🤣🤣🤣 clueless

I have heard they revitalized downtown. I haven’t been since I was 13 back in 03/04, my aunt and uncle used to live in Brownstown for a short time. Uncle got another job in Gas City, IN and they moved.

Im really not surprised by that comment. NBA owners make crazy money thanks to the popularity overseas. And the nba is a have and have not league, the stars just flock together and beat the have nots. I can’t stand it anymore

I have heard they revitalized downtown. I haven’t been since I was 13 back in 03/04, my aunt and uncle used to live in Brownstown for a short time. Uncle got another job in Gas City, IN and they moved.

Im really not surprised by that comment. NBA owners make crazy money thanks to the popularity overseas. And the nba is a have and have not league, the stars just flock together and beat the have nots. I can’t stand it anymore
I was exiled to Marion, IN for 6 years. Could've been worse...it wasn't Michigan.

Reactions: drew_ukfan and BBUK
Yeah, their young talent is.. iffy. Wiseman is about to be out the league soon, Duren will phase out Stewart, but IDK.

Ivy and Ausar are the promising young talents. But this team is similar to how the Rockets were for a few years: Just waaaaay too young and inexperience with no real leadsership. Cade doesn't strike me as much of a leader himself.

Reactions: ganner918
Are now the proud losers of 27 consecutive games.

The longest single season NBA losing streak in history. Man to be a fly in the wall in that locker room. It's hard to imagine how miserable those players and fans must be at this point.
Knox barely even plays too. He was 1-4 with 3 points and an assist yesterday in 11 minutes.

Reactions: chroix
The pistons have been one lottery pick away from a good season for years now. How the bad boys have fallen.
They only have 4 legit NBA players on the entire team. Cunningham is the real deal, Bogdonovic, Ivey(who isn’t consistent yet), and Duren. They have the worst bench I’ve ever seen in the league.

Stewart, Wiseman, Bagley, Burks are the only decent players but each one has a fatal flaw in the NBA. Wiseman fouls too much and can’t set picks. Bagely is an inefficient chucker who doesn’t pass and plays no defense, Stewart is the only legit role player, Burks is kinda old now. Everyone else on the roster is a nobody.

Now they just need to lose 2 more times to set the all time mark for losses in a row.

Tomorrow night at Boston and then Saturday at home against Toronto. Toronto is 11-18

Reactions: Fox2monk
Knox has always been a loser. Softer than Charmin

This is a little harsh in tone, but not entirely wrong either. Knicks fans HATED him. He never put in the work, didn't seem to care. He put up points for us out of sheer athleticism and us not having a whole lot of offense that year, but he's always been kind of forgettable for me. Plus the rumor that he only picked us because Duke had too much talent, just sort of solidifies that he's on the lazier side of players (and if true, means he probably didn't like Kentucky like many other recruits do).

Pistons owner is the one that needs to go. He was quoted the other day: “Everything is great around here except for not winning games”

🤣🤣🤣 clueless
It's a shame college can't draft from the NBA. Otherwise he and Cal could get some kinda reciprocal action going and just ping pong the fire outta generational poverty.

Now they just need to lose 2 more times to set the all time mark for losses in a row.

Tomorrow night at Boston and then Saturday at home against Toronto. Toronto is 11-18
They did it! Yes. History in the making folks. It’s kinda sad that Knox can’t even get minutes on this team. He’s been in the league like 6 years now.

Better than living in the south. I’ve been working in the South Georgia, north Florida area. Talk about a hell hole. Don’t understand how anyone could live there. Makes you appreciate the Midwest quite a bit
I live in the south (Kentucky). The midwest blows.

I hope you mean you don't consider it the deep south. Kentucky is in the upper south with TN, VA, and NC. It's below the ohio river and mason-dixon line. Get your eyes checked sometime.
Damn why are you so sensitive to this? Kentucky is definitely not in the south. It’s consider Midwest in almost every fashion. Union divisions, agriculture and tons of other things.

I thought it was funny he was going off what he considered south and not how it actually is. You were right tough guy settle down lol
Didn't mean to come off as a tough guy lol, was just asking a question. Sorry if I came off that way.

Reactions: catman15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT