ADVERTISEMENT

By the time Cal figured out……

I posted on the game thread early in the first half why were we being suckered into post play. It was Kansas State all over again! We had a great up-tempo 3 point offense yet Cal clearly decided our advantage was in the post. Many are blaming Reed for a bad game and he did have a bad game. But, what was he instructed? To get the ball in the paint? Seemed like that with our guards. So that is not on them.

Oh there's so much. What's the use?

Cal MUST go. He simply has lost it as a coach and I can only conclude it is pure arrogance and an unwillingness to ultimately change.

I posted on the game thread early in the first half why were we being suckered into post play. It was Kansas State all over again! We had a great up-tempo 3 point offense yet Cal clearly decided our advantage was in the post. Many are blaming Reed for a bad game and he did have a bad game. But, what was he instructed? To get the ball in the paint? Seemed like that with our guards. So that is not on them.

Oh there's so much. What's the use?

Cal MUST go. He simply has lost it as a coach and I can only conclude it is pure arrogance and an unwillingness to ultimately change.
I think it's because he felt the guards were good enough to be drafted, but he wanted to help the bigs get there, too. He's all about ending generational poverty at the expense of wins. It taints everything he does. It's his filter.

Reactions: CGblue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT