ADVERTISEMENT

Buzzer beater going to court?

Deeeefense

Aug 22, 2001
Chattanooga
Officials get the call right on the court, then overturn the right call to the wrong call:

Could be the first basketball game in history settled IN the court instead of ON the court.

Wow. Does anyone else hate the stereotypical local news anchor demeanor and mannerisms? They both act like bobbleheads that are the happiest people on the planet. Derp a derp that's an interesting nuance!

The vast majority of America is in agreement that the winning team should do the right thing and forfeit their win as they know they didn’t actually win the game. If I were the coach of that school that would have already been done. The lack of integrity on display is truly astounding.
I guess the counter argument to that perspective is during the course of any game there will be missed or incorrect calls falling on each team. The winner may argue that this just makes up for some bad calls/no calls that went against them earlier in the game. Unless they video review the entire game it will have to stand as ugly as the ending is IMO.

I guess the counter argument to that perspective is during the course of any game there will be missed or incorrect calls falling on each team. The winner may argue that this just makes up for some bad calls/no calls that went against them earlier in the game. Unless they video review the entire game it will have to stand as ugly as the ending is IMO.
Of course but every single call is not dissected through the course of the game. As a player or a coach I would not feel good about moving on knowing that it was not earned, rather stolen from someone else. Reminds me of the “I touched the ball coach” commercial. Integrity is integrity, you either have it or you don’t. Camden coach and school officials clearly do not have it.

Reactions: bigbluedon
Wow. Does anyone else hate the stereotypical local news anchor demeanor and mannerisms? They both act like bobbleheads that are the happiest people on the planet. Derp a derp that's an interesting nuance!
---
They're totally empty vessels with less than zero critical thinking skills & possessing a complete lack of self-awareness

Reactions: johnc17
The vast majority of America is in agreement that the winning team should do the right thing and forfeit their win as they know they didn’t actually win the game. If I were the coach of that school that would have already been done. The lack of integrity on display is truly astounding.
It’s Murica dude. Screw your neighbor and while you are at it screw his wife! That’s the new Mercian way.

---
They're totally empty vessels with less than zero critical thinking skills & possessing a complete lack of self-awareness
This world is overrun with NPC's. I'm to the point where I am vocally impatient with folks that exhibit this behavior and have no problem letting them know what I think. Don't know what else to do to make the wake up.

---
I think Rob Braun may have been the last one to have an independent thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT