ADVERTISEMENT

Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

Yes Indiana and Kentucky have the same record now, would probably be a tossup if they played. Curious how long Mike Woodson will coach there, he's actually older than Calipari.

That’s one post when someone was saying idiotic things. I responded in kind.

……but I’m sure you already knew that.
There’s more. There is a dishonest poster here, but it’s
not me. Classy of you to stop by minutes after a loss. Then again, there are no classy Indiana folks. Armpit.

Indiana got cooked by a middle of the pack Penn State team last night. I know we are bad but I still enjoy watching IU be the same old loosiers
IU also lost at home to Northwestern.

IU is far from a great team, but they have the pieces to be very good.

They’re pretty similar to UK actually.

There more m. There’s a dishonest poster here, but it’s not me. Classy if you to stop by minutes after a loss. Then again, there are no classy Indiana folks. Armpit.
Your team played Kansas a lot closer than IU did.

Read what I wrote. It wasn’t disrespectful in any way.

I'm glad you could appreciate that Borden. LOL I actually rooted for you guys against Michigan. I don't want to see them weaseling their way into the tourney and you all are in no matter what. I may need to go take a shower and clean up. Haha
Its all in fun.....Shit was funny: "Watford shot on the back...."---Had me crying.

I cannot stand Michigan, or Howard. Whiny biatch. I'm so glad IU held on. As of now, we are safely in, but....Still have games @ NW, @ MSU and @ Purdue.

Watford for the win is a joke. Glad IU finally figured it out and has a good coach. Should have kept Sampson
100% should have.....But powers to be wanted to cling to the---"We are IU---clean this, yadda, yadda, yadda...."----**** that. They threw his ass under the bus quickly. Scared to death of the NCAA..

Meanwhile, Kansas and UNC are laughing their asses off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT