ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks bringing in some tall girls

Clara Silva, a 6-foot-6 class of 2024 recruit from Meinedo, Portugal, announced that she has flipped her commitment from Virginia Tech to Kentucky women’s basketball.
Haha Pope is 6’10” with 4 daughters, maybe some of them will dawn the UK Jersey some day.

We are so blessed as a fan base, I have never been more confident in our women’s program and I think our men’s program is in the most passionate hands it’s ever been in.

I think both programs will excel together.

Haha Pope is 6’10” with 4 daughters, maybe some of them will don the UK Jersey some day.

We are so blessed as a fan base, I have never been more confident in our women’s program and I think our men’s program is in the most passionate hands it’s ever been in.

Dang auto correct got ya [winking]

The womens team will be badass next year. HEIGHT wins championships in womens basketball. 6'5" and 6' 6" is as imposing as it gets for real.
Toss in the all-american point guard........you got HYPE.
Significant HYPE.
They could be top 10. Best women's hire in the history of hiring. 10 star hire. Knocked out of the stadium good for Mitch B. Tennessee just missed out. So sad too bad orange lovers!!!!

Haha Pope is 6’10” with 4 daughters, maybe some of them will dawn the UK Jersey some day.

I was just thinking today, the energy in the Craft Center today compared to a month ago has to be a major breath of fresh air.

Man I love what he’s doing for the women’s team we know he can coach and develop players. Getting the size that we aren’t accustomed to getting… Man I just can’t wait for basketball season to start for the men and the women it’s just going to be awesome for both teams !

Reactions: westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT