ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny still hanging around…

Bronny James is a very good basketball player and it’s ridiculous people don’t understand that having a heart attack impacted his first year back negatively. That being said, he definitely needed a year 2 and he’s not one of the top 450 players in the world right now. As I always say, that’s no insult. He’s likely somewhere in the top 1000 which is very very good. Those of you saying he’s no good, it’s pretty obvious you never laced them up.

Bronny James is a very good basketball player and it’s ridiculous people don’t understand that having a heart attack impacted his first year back negatively. That being said, he definitely needed a year 2 and he’s not one of the top 450 players in the world right now. As I always say, that’s no insult. He’s likely somewhere in the top 1000 which is very very good. Those of you saying he’s no good, it’s pretty obvious you never laced them up.
Top 1000 in college? Sure.

I’m not saying he’s not any good, he played fine as a high school senior and I walked away thinking, “Okay, he’s better than I thought.” But as you said, he’s not a draftable player right now and no one would care about him if his name was Bronny Peters or Bronny Smith. Nothing irks me more in life than undeserved praise or merit. Probably why none of my friends are Trust Fund Babies or Kardashians.

I disagree only out of qualifications. Bronny, while not good ,has played basketball at USC. Brad has never coached a player to my knowledge at any level. He was director of player development at Vandy. That is not a on court coaching position. He helped guys with their problems. He couldn’t work with players even if he was great at it. Zero, not one second of coaching experience and you are a teacher at an SEC level school. That’s worse IMO.
Did Brad Calipari steal your girl friend? You seem to have a terrible grudge against someone for something that doesn't even come close to affecting you......come on now....did you catch him with your girl or wife...what's the deal?

There have been some pretty bad players picked after their freshman year in recent years. Bronny would join this list:

2023 - Chris Livingston - 6.3ppg
2022 - Josh Minott (Memphis) - 6.6ppg
2018 - Kostas Antetokounmpo (Dayton) - 5.2ppg
2017 - Ike Anigbogu (UCLA) - 4.7ppg

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
ESPN oozing over this pick. What does it mean? Someone who would have been picked in the second round does not get picked because someone who should not have been picked has LeBron for a dad. Privilege.
It’s more than that. That’s someone on the roster that’s going to lose their job because they’re not cutting LeBron’s kid in training camp.

ESPN oozing over this pick. What does it mean? Someone who would have been picked in the second round does not get picked because someone who should not have been picked has LeBron for a dad. Privilege.

The Lakers organization is an embarrassment. They finally catch the Celtics in titles after decades and respond by letting old man Lebron run the franchise into the ground.

It will be 20 to 17 titles for Boston in no time now.

Lakers aren't winning crap again until lebron is gone.

Reactions: HeismaNole
It’s more than that. That’s someone on the roster that’s going to lose their job because they’re not cutting LeBron’s kid in training camp.

I hope J.J. Reddick loves getting told by LeBron to give his kid more minutes. Then when it falls apart you know LeBron will tell the media he has nothing to do with it and J.J. just can't coach.

bronny…… it’s such a ridiculous name I refuse to use it. I always say Lebron’s kid. I mean screwing your kids name that bad deserves its own picking children’s names for idiots book.

The power Lebron has over the NBA is scary. That league is gone forever unless they can get enough foreign dominant players. Personally I think that’s somehow the goal.

The league was over when China took it over... Just a matter of time...

I’m not saying he’s not good, I’m saying he’s nowhere near an NBA draft pick or even starter for a D1 NCAA team that is any good at this moment.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Did Brad Calipari steal your girl friend? You seem to have a terrible grudge against someone for something that doesn't even come close to affecting you......come on now....did you catch him with your girl or wife...what's the deal?
My wife likes an accomplished man who built a fine life out of nothing. Not a daddy’s boy. Just for the record, I don’t like guys like Brad because I’ve known a lot of them. Cocky, Flashy dudes that run their mouths, have everything handed to them and think they are above guys that have worked for what they have. The Earned not Given tattoo, while wearing 2k designer outfits that daddy bought them tells me he is one of those pricks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT