ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Favre reveals Parkinson's diagnosis

Would Parkinson's be related to the number of hits he took as a QB?

Doesn't excuse his theft of welfare money but just asking if his career may have led to this diagnosis.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
That would be Parkinson's SYNDROME (which is what Ali had) which is, I believe a different thing, but with similar but less life threatening symptoms.

Last edited:
Almost as bad as bringing in illegal aliens by plane and by border, thus stealing US taxpayer money. Almost.
Am I reading things wrong or are you insinuating that since Biden is an idiot that it’s OK for Faverer to steal a million dollars?

Brett, is that you? LOL

Reactions: GeraldV
How come he hasn't been charged if he stole a million?
Because he's paid almost all of it back. According to auditors he just now owes interest.

Riddle me this. If he didn't take it, why did he pay over 1.1 million to the state of Mississippi if there was no wrongdoing? He has money and good lawyers.

With all that said, I hate to hear this news. Parkinson's is awful and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I'll die on this hill:
  1. Favre taking money for speeches he didn't do was fraud. I don't care that he paid it back. You can't do shit like that. That said, most people don't have an issue with this for some reason. What they do have an issue with is the next one...
  2. Favre convincing the governor to spend welfare funds on a state college gym instead of on welfare was a SIGNIFICANTLY better use of the money. Last I checked, nobody starved to death in Mississippi. Meanwhile, jobs were had building the gym and it's still used today. I'll take investment all day long over welfare handouts.

Reactions: J_Dee
I'll die on this hill:
  1. Favre taking money for speeches he didn't do was fraud. I don't care that he paid it back. You can't do shit like that. That said, most people don't have an issue with this for some reason. What they do have an issue with is the next one...
  2. Favre convincing the governor to spend welfare funds on a state college gym instead of on welfare was a SIGNIFICANTLY better use of the money. Last I checked, nobody starved to death in Mississippi. Meanwhile, jobs were had building the gym and it's still used today. I'll take investment all day long over welfare handouts.
Yeah, the second one bothers me on a technicality standpoint because if anyone of us does that at our job and we're axed with prejudice. Best way and easiest way to get fired is to spend money from the wrong account. But, it did provide jobs and a place for activities.

The first one is straight up theft. "Hey, I'm gonna take this money and not render the service I promised". Yeah, that's wrong and most people would be LIVID if that happened to them on a personal level. If you paid someone to come do something for you (like maintenance or something) and they never showed but took your money? Damn right you'd be pissed.

Confused What Happened GIF by Google

I just don't really love when someone's in trouble and then is like "But, I'm sick". I'm sure he truly has Parkinsons (although he has lied before), because he's had a shit ton of concussions. But it just feels little like victim-mentality to me. You had to wait until your hearing to make this statement?

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT