ADVERTISEMENT

"Breaking News" Kriisa , Carr and Perry standing in line to get rupp arena ice cream 🍦

8xqbsr.jpg
Hell he does not know what planet he is on, much less a line for ice cream.

To get soft serve ice cream? It's vaguely reassuring that young men still don't have anything important to do with their days.

if you want a felon in office that’s your own mental issues. Myself I’d rather have Kennedy in office but second choice is Biden because he has qualified people around him, Trump always hires morons
My own mental issues? Yeah, ok. I actually love RFK too but it ain’t happening. TRUMP is what this country NEEDS! Of course everyone is welcome to their own opinions.
Going to pretend Trump doesn’t have tons of people in jail or him saying he never should have hired others??
just please do us a favor and don’t use the word qualified and Joe Biden together? No one will believe you.

We have a party that is making fun of Vance for calling himself Appalachian and living in N. Ohio. This same party thinks men can get pregnant, men are women, women are men and if your mental illness is advanced enough, they have humans identifying as cats and dogs.

But Vance calling himself Appalachian is the issue… 😂😂😂

Reactions: WilmoreCat
Going to pretend Trump doesn’t have tons of people in jail or him saying he never should have hired others??
Since this thread has already gone off the rails and will be nuked, I will say that 40 out of 44 senior former Trump admin officials have refused to endorse him for 2024. That really should tell you all you need to know. There will be zero adults in the room if Trump gets back into office.

We have a party that is making fun of Vance for calling himself Appalachian and living in N. Ohio. This same party thinks men can get pregnant, men are women, women are men and if your mental illness is advanced enough, they have humans identifying as cats and dogs.

But Vance calling himself Appalachian is the issue… 😂😂😂
“Mr. Trump is unfit for our nation’s highest office" - JD Vance

"I can't stomach Trump. I think that he’s noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place." - JD Vance

"My god what an idiot" - JD Vance talking about Trump

"[Trump might be] America's Hitler" - JD Vance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT