ADVERTISEMENT

Braylon mullins recieves offer from uk

In any kind of sales or recruiting pitch you want to have either the first spot or the last spot, the last being just slightly better. Sounds like we have both for this kid.

Reactions: will1976
Baba Ercan Altunağaçal Capone GIF

Man I want him. Exact type kids I always wanted you can see he’s more valuable than half the 5 stars with “future not current” potential. Our system is so much better now it’s so refreshing. When your system tells you to recruit the Briscoe’s, Toppin’s, and the Wares of the world but not these? Nice to finally have that corrected.

In any kind of sales or recruiting pitch you want to have either the first spot or the last spot, the last being just slightly better. Sounds like we have both for this kid.
When I was in band, there was a strong correlation between the bands that went on the field later in their respective class or finals, and the best finishes. It's just really hard to not be bested if you're first. Maybe it's different in sports.

Reactions: Killswitch24
When I was in band, there was a strong correlation between the bands that went on the field later in their respective class or finals, and the best finishes. It's just really hard to not be bested if you're first. Maybe it's different in sports.
It's not sports it's how the human mind forms impressions. In a series you're just always going to remember the first and last items best. That's why gurus say study in fifteen minute blocks. There's more beginning and end than there is middle in a session like that. With band....I dunno if those were exceptions or if the organizers stacked the schedule so the better acts went last for the audience' sake. It's definitely interesting.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT