ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Miller involved in murder?

MY GOD.

Kids done. No way Bama can let this slide.

How the eff was he NOT charged.
When Miller got to the scene, Miles told Davis, “The heat is in the hat.” Det. Brandon Culpepper said that meant a gun was present.
Miles added, “There’s one in the head.” That, Culpepper said, meant a round was in the chamber.

Ive seen more versions like this.

Yeah but I’m a lot of situations there aren’t corpses. There’s a corpse here.
Very true, but we all know how little all these major colleges care and when star players are involved they do even more to cover it up, I would hope as rational thinking people they wouldn’t cover it up, but these major colleges show us who they are more than not

Reactions: Fox2monk
Oooh, that's not good if you're Brandon MiIller. That’s going to bite him. That’s damning right there.
And @Wildcats1st about to come in with:

Well he may have brought the gun, he may have loaded the gun, he may have chambered a round, but did he stand behind Davis with his arms wrapped around him showing him how to aim and how to pull the trigger?!

38-C4-E751-6-E84-4-A73-A5-E7-D7-FB02-EB2-CEA.jpg

Reactions: jbne222
Very true, but we all know how little all these major colleges care and when star players are involved they do even more to cover it up, I would hope as rational thinking people they wouldn’t cover it up, but these major colleges show us who they are more than not
If they don’t Bama is flirting with conspiracy. And Bama has a ton of money to be sued for.

I’m sure someone has corrected you. Zero police officers died and the police actually beat another woman to death, Named Boyland. There’s video of it.

Do you just parrot MSM? Or are you deliberately lying?

Brian Sicknick​

After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.

The DA should still explain that if it’s the case, but some of the other articles I’ve read about this today mention that Miles and Davis initially lied to the police, but Miller’s version of events when questioned aligned almost perfectly with video and other witness testimony. Not that it makes him completely free of moral responsibility for how poorly the situation turned out, but on the legal side, it almost makes me wonder if he cut some kind of deal to implicate the actual trigger men in exchange for not facing charges of his own.

I don’t understand how he’s not charged with SOMETHING. unless he’s getting immunity for testimony.

Either way. Wtf is this kid still doing having the privilege of playing college basketball?

Again; what is it you want? He’s a potential lottery pick. He’s an extremely important piece to Alabama’s run to a final four. They’re not gonna get rid of him over a potential mishap.

He’s a good kid that graduated high school and has a mother for pete’s sake.

The DA should still explain that if it’s the case, but in some of the other articles I’ve read about this today mention that Miles and Davis initially lied to the police, but Miller’s version of events when questioned aligned almost perfectly with video and other witness testimony. Not that it makes him completely free of moral responsibility for how poorly the situation turned out, but on the legal side, it almost makes me wonder if he cut some kind of deal to implicate the actual trigger men in exchange for not facing charges of his own.
That’s fine. I’m not naive to the legal system. Why the ever living %#!? is he still allowed to play college ball when a little girls mother is in the ground and he was involved. Eff Oats.

Again; what is it you want? He’s a potential lottery pick. He’s an extremely important piece to Alabama’s run to a final four. They’re not gonna get rid of him over a potential mishap.

He’s a good kid and graduated high school and has a mother for Pete’s sake.
man you move the goalposts don't you? You are the most deceitful poster that I've seen on here.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
That’s fine. I’m not naive to the legal system. Why the ever living %#!? is he still allowed to play college ball when a little girls mother is in the ground and he was involved. Eff Oats.

L. O. T. T. E. R. Y.

P. I. C. K.

S. E. C. P. R. O. G. R. A. M.

Reactions: chroix

Mothers can admit when their kids mess up and are dumbasses, your first point however is why he won’t get suspended or kicked off the team. He is the best player and a top 5 pick

Blocked Victim in
Carried a gun that is not his nor have a CCP for and gave it to murderer
Texts about "Heat in hat" "one in chamber"
He done
Guilty
- They might use him as long as they can but he is done or we will see what money can buy

A person is legally accountable for the behavior of another constituting a criminal offense if, with the intent to promote or assist the commission of the offense:
  1. He procures, induces or causes such other person to commit the offense; or
  2. He aids or abets such other person in committing the offense; or
  3. Having a legal duty to prevent the commission of the offense, he fails to make an effort he is legally required to make.

Last edited:
He's got multiple browsers open tonight. This is his job apparently.

He’s the creepiest sob man damn.

He stalked mbergcat and a few of us detectives on his trail had to tip him. Say nothing on this board about your personal life. He’s also a stalker. And he’s claimed he’s paid to do this and we do believe it has merit.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Some details on the hearing today....

I don’t know how I missed it but if true this article is damning. It says that the player texted Miller and told him to bring him his gun in case the argument led to violence. I don’t see how you can paint this to not put some blame on Miller. Tell me how I am wrong. If this is true he will be paying off someone big bucks.

You don’t know the facts. You don't know where and when Brandon got the gun. You simply don't know.

I learned a long time ago to not assume facts and place judgment until I know the truth.

You also made a typical Cal fan statement by saying Cal passed on him, where did you get that information? Where does it say Cal pulled his offer?
Keep fighting the good fight bro

All I'm saying is he was made a non priority early on. It's turned out a good thing

All I know is Miller best keep his mouth shut. A lot of disturbing information came out that he is in the middle of.

You offering legal advice counselor? You outa get in on some of these SEC program’s cases. You’d make a fortune defending conference players.

Imagine what you could have made off of Hernandez while he was at Florida.

Seems to be some confusion on who said what and how. SI says "MILLER" text about the gun being loaded. The same exact quote from Yahoo and AL says "MILES" didn't text , but told Davis. MILES NOT MILLER.
I would trust the police officers testimony. This damn kid should be in jail. Her mother is in the ground while he’s head to the NBA. Eff that.

He’s the creepiest sob man damn.

He stalked mbergcat and a few of us detectives on his trail had to tip him. Say nothing on this board about your personal life. He’s also a stalker. And he’s claimed he’s paid to do this and we do believe it has merit.
Are you talking about me?

Oh, for sure I can’t justify basically anything about the way the coaches and administration have handled this after the fact. I was only offering a theory on why he might not be facing any legal ramifications since that’s also been a hotly debated aspect of the story.

You offering legal advice counselor? You outa get in on some of these SEC program’s cases. You’d make a fortune defending conference players.

Imagine what you could have made off of Hernandez while he was at Florida.
Ha. Just making a general statement based on the little I know about this situation. Hernandez would have definitely had the jack to pay huge legal fees- I’m sure his lawyers were well compensated. 😀

Reactions: Gromcat
Investigators believe the gun belonged to Miles and that Davis fired the shot that killed Harris. Culpepper testified that Miles gave Davis the gun while the two were in the back seat of Miller's car. According to Culpepper, Miles texted Miller and Miller brought Miles' gun to the scene.
That implies the exchange happened in Millers car and you KNOW words were said between Miles and Dsvis. Miller knew EXACTLY what was about to happen.

Conflicting reports

From SI.com

"Police testified that Miles texted Miller asking for the gun, to which Miller replied, “The heat is in the hat.” Later, police say Miller added that "there’s one in the head," signaling that the gun was loaded. Miller was not charged in the killing."

From AL.com the yahoo source

"According to law enforcement testimony today.
Miles contacted Miller and asked him to bring his gun to where they were, according to police.
When Miller got to the scene, Miles told Davis, “The heat is in the hat.” Det. Branden Culpepper said that meant a gun was present. Miles added, “There’s one in the head.” That, Culpepper said, meant a round was in the chamber."

Just wanted to clarify my earlier post. One says Miles and the other says Miller.

I suppose both could be right. Miller text Mile and Miles told Davis the exact quote.

Reactions: UK90
Weird how the guy who throws around the word "thug" so easily is adamantly defending THIS kid.

I don’t care about color when the word thug is used. Hold a gun sideways, kill people, thug. Period.

I haven’t defended this player once.

Haha it was filmed with a phone.

He didn’t have time to ask anything, are you stupid? You know nothing about the case.

Just catching up on this absolutely non basketball related topic that has dominated this basketball thread for too long. Create a new thread if you two idiots want to argue back and forth about a 2 year old murder case that has zero relation to basketball.

• Haha

Brian Sicknick​

After serving in the Air National Guard and dreaming of becoming a police officer, Brian D. Sicknick joined the Capitol Police force in 2008. He died the day after he was overpowered and beaten by rioters from the mob at the Capitol.
Lol. Notice you didn’t show the source of that BS. Sicknick died of a heart attack. That has been admitted by everyone

Lost all respect for Oats after this! He’s clearly trying to win at all costs. We complain about Cal (rightfully so) but I can guarantee he would condemn those actions and kick any player involved off the team.

Just catching up on this absolutely non basketball related topic that has dominated this basketball thread for too long. Create a new thread if you two idiots want to argue back and forth about a 2 year old murder case that has zero relation to basketball.

You change those profiles quick lol

I didn’t start that conversation you’ll need to go back and find the original two that did. Then learn to quote correctly alt mod.

Lol

Lost all respect for Oats after this! He’s clearly trying to win at all costs. We complain about Cal (rightfully so) but I can guarantee he would condemn those actions and kick any player involved off the team.

It’s not a good look for oats that’s for sure. All he had to do was say he’s still gathering information and suspend the player until it’s complete. They would have still been decent and they could have salvaged something

Now even if he wins, it wouldn’t matter anyway. Hard to believe someone in his position could screw something up this badly.

I still say if the player is never arrested and it dies down, he’ll never see the impact of it. That’s what he’s hoping for.

Reactions: Girthang
You change those profiles quick lol

I didn’t start that conversation you’ll need to go back and find the original two that did. Then learn to quote correctly alt mod.
I’m obviously on the outside looking in having not been around for a while, but all this stuff appears to be humorous on some level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT