ADVERTISEMENT

Brad white

D has given up 20 points or less in 5 of our 6 games. You’re pointing the finger at the wrong guy.
No im not. Hes waayyy too conservative. Look at the yards. Our defense should have done better with our personnel. Look what happens when he gets aggressive you get negative plays against a kid who’s not a throwing QB.

No im not. Hes waayyy too conservative. Look at the yards. Our defense should have done better with our personnel. Look what happens when he gets aggressive you get negative plays against a kid who’s not a throwing QB.
Dude. We left like 3 touchdowns and 2 kicks on the field. We gave up 20 to an offense that blasted bama and has a guy getting some heismam talk.

It wasn’t the D. Let it go

The offensive coordinator ain’t much better but quit talking up this d coordinator. We got toasted by South Carolina and Vandy. Got lucky against ole miss. That raking is gonna tumble

I hope he takes a job now.
Shaking My Head GIF by Grammarly.com

Brad White is fine. He makes good adjustments and keeps us in games. His conservative play generally comes from Stoops
Well I can’t prove that but if that’s true, then stoops needs to leave. Football will always be about defense.

We had 240 yards of offense until they went prevent on our last scoring drive. And we still ended with a poor amount even with those yards. And this isn’t an unusual thing. Penalties, unwarranted trash talk, and all that too but at the end of the day we’re still the same as we’ve ever been. One side of the ball.

Hard to believe in 2007 we played 8 bowl teams, six ranked teams including the natty champs. We had a 22 man lineup mostly of 2 star guys that were recruited under probation restricting the classes to 16-18-22 schollies and plays called by, yes, Joker Phillips. We averaged 440 yards and 37 pts.

Cant put an offense together no matter the coaching changes or recruiting, can’t game coach, often undisciplined. Been the same limitations his entire tenure.

Last edited:
Defense is the only redeemable thing about this team. Hope Sumrall retains White next year. He likely will.
Mitch wouldn’t pay 30 mil to fire Cal (who he hated). What makes you think he will pay like 45 mil to fire Stoops (who he likes)? I mean I suppose he could leave on his own but who do you see swooping in to snag him that will match his current salary?

He will likely retire here, early like his Brother did and continue to draw off his bourbon business.

Mitch wouldn’t pay 30 mil to fire Cal (who he hated). What makes you think he will pay like 45 mil to fire Stoops (who he likes)? I mean I suppose he could leave on his own but who do you see swooping in to snag him that will match his current salary?

He will likely retire here, early like his Brother did and continue to draw off his bourbon business.

I think Stoops walks away at the end of this season. JMO.

Would you walk away from 9 million a year for getting away with below average job performance?

Same thing was said about Cal. If Stoops wants to coach somewhere else, he’ll find a spot.

But read between the lines - Stoops has complained publicly several times about managing NIL among other things. I think this is his last year at KY. Perhaps he decides he’s done coaching. You’re free to disagree.

Would you walk away from 9 million a year for getting away with below average job performance?
No one really knows what will happen. 95% of this board swore we would never be rid of Cal, and look how that ended up. You would think people would learn to stop talking in absolutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT