ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Calipari

23ccdc9e-a678-4c3c-bb16-920bb9a9a0b3_text.gif

It's like someone cloned Steve Masiello for the next generation.

Last edited:
Live and let live BUT, also put up with MY crap while you are trying to live. You MUST, you MUST put up with my crap, THOUGH you do not give out any crap of your own..... Yeah that is totally how it works... NOT... (Keep your crap to yourself and I keep my crap to myself THEN we can "Live and let live"... See how that works...)

If
If he wants his son to learn he needs to send him somewhere else because Cal is incapable of teaching anybody anything useful about the current game.
maybe he could send him to your house , you seem to to have all the answers

Live and let live BUT, also put up with MY crap while you are trying to live. You MUST, you MUST put up with my crap, THOUGH you do not give out any crap of your own..... Yeah that is totally how it works... NOT... (Keep your crap to yourself and I keep my crap to myself THEN we can "Live and let live"... See how that works...)
Not sure I’m following you but that’s ok … please don’t expand. Decaf works for some.

Can someone enlighten me on the Brad hate? I understand, you don’t like the Calipari’s, just wondering what kind of reason yall have to spew so many insults and hate???

I actually don’t hate Brad. I think he’s a bit ridiculous but he seems okay compared to his oldest sister and dad.

But he does walk into this type of mess every time. The guy has no self awareness. You can tell he grew up in a dream state.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If people are getting too serious THEY have the issue(s). ;)

Never met anyone on here to get serious though I have had several to many transactions and good things with a few on this site... Some real good people on this site.
Being serious, sports that we grew up watching,
is pretty much a thing of the past.
The more money comes into play, the more corrupt things become.
Not the money itself, but the desire to motivate and or manipulate with money.
I don't blame the player's, I blame the system.
They have become products of their environment.
I suspect the system is so corrupt that we might be shocked to find out just how deep it really goes.

Reactions: cathouse
I want him nowhere near the program. Nor Erin, Cal or the dogs. Ellen is valuable for her recipes.
He is a UK grad and a former player. You’re a message board poster whose only connection to UK is trashing UK players coaches and administrators on a message board. As if who you want around the program matters.

He is a UK grad and a former player. You’re a message board poster whose only connection to UK is trashing UK players coaches and administrators on a message board. As if who you want around the program matters.
Listen, sweety, I have way, way more posts on here than you do. As others have asked, what are your other sock accounts here? 6andahalf? 2.55 As far as who I want for coach, players and admin, it's most certainly not the types who avoid accountability, leaking that want to transfer DURING THE TOURNAMENT, or hiding on the bench.

Take That Deal With It GIF by Blue Ice Pictures

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff and cathouse
Brad has a bad tattoo. So does my cousin dale. But I swear to goodness that weird kid has done absolutely nothing to any of y’all. Same goes for the rest of Cal’s family.

You people are the most hateful sacks I’ve ever seen

Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

Reactions: Doodah859
Listen, sweety, I have way, way more posts on here than you do. As others have asked, what are your other sock accounts here? 6andahalf? 2.55 As far as who I want for coach, players and admin, it's most certainly not the types who avoid accountability, leaking that want to transfer DURING THE TOURNAMENT, or hiding on the bench.

Take That Deal With It GIF by Blue Ice Pictures
Listen dude pretending to be a girl, don’t call me sweety. Being a message board poster for a year doesn’t give you magical powers. You’re a weirdo who posts nothing but negative BS, he has a real connection to the program, you don’t. LOL at you thinking you have license to tell a UK grad and former player they shouldn’t be around the program.

• Haha
Reactions: NociHTTP
Listen dude pretending to be a girl, don’t call me sweety. Being a message board poster for a year doesn’t give you magical powers. You’re a weirdo who posts nothing bust negative BS, he has a real connection to the program, you don’t. LOL at you thinking you have license to tell a UK grad and former player they shouldn’t be around the program.
LOL, sweety, I'm female. Do you really think it's just men who post on sports messageboards? It's obvious that you are using a sock account. And I think I know who you are. You were recently run out of here.

Reactions: Ugoff
LOL, sweety, I'm female. Do you really think it's just men who post on sports messageboards? It's obvious that you are using a sock account. And I think I know who you are. You were recently run out of here.
It’s obvious that you’re a dude. It’s obvious that you’re a miserable hater who makes up lies.

BTW, transgender people don’t bother me, just be real my man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT