ADVERTISEMENT

Bowden to the Raiders!!!

I like it. Happy for Lynn.

they screwed up hos graphic tho and said him and Cobb went to the same HS instead of same College.

Obviously I hope it goes well I just don’t know if that’s the place to feel like they have their act together

Just glad to see a Cat go somewhere besides Pittsburgh, Cleveland, or Baltimore. Hell yeah congrats Lynn

how are you liking our Bengals draft so far

my thoughts
have to love Burrow
Higgins is my only (hmmm) i would have rather had Mims
Wilson is a very good 3rd pick

how are you liking our Bengals draft so far

my thoughts
have to love Burrow
Higgins is my only (hmmm) i would have rather had Mims
Wilson is a very good 3rd pick
Im loving it so far. Higgins tied the Clemson all time TD record set by by DeAndre Hopkins and also tied by Sammy Watkins. I say giddyup. Loving the Wilson pick. Team captain 3 yrs in a row. Need him to get after Lamar Jacksons ass.

Im loving it so far. Higgins tied the Clemson all time TD record set by by DeAndre Hopkins and also tied by Sammy Watkins. I say giddyup. Loving the Wilson pick. Team captain 3 yrs in a row. Need him to get after Lamar Jacksons ass.
i am guessing 4th rd is going OL

Congrats to Lynn! I'm sure he'll find a way to make an impact in the league. Whatever position we put him at he made game changing plays.

Reactions: Girthang
EXCELLENT! Need to get a Raiders jersey now! Congratulations, Lynn Bowden!

Maybe Lynn will change that. We were very nearly an offensive dumpster fire last year, remember?
I truly hope he puts up a ton of yards but that franchise is not turning around with anybody named Davis running it.

Not a good fit at all, Raiders are one of the most dysfunctional teams in the league and I don't know if Las Vegas and LBJ are a good fit. I wish him nothing but the best, but he is not in a great situation for himself.

2019 80th pick Sione Takitaki of BYU signed a 4 year deal worth 3.7 million with a $961,000 signing bonus. If he makes the team...projected starter... he should make about 900k for 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT