ADVERTISEMENT

Boston a Slam A-A

We may have more good shooters than we have had in a while. Boston, Allen and Askew look to be true shooters. Mintz will be an upgrade from the one. I know Clarke is said to be a great scorer in a lot of ways but haven't heard much about his shooting consistency. Think Brooks will turn out to be a good consistent shooter now that he is stepping into a primary role.

We may have more good shooters than we have had in a while. Boston, Allen and Askew look to be true shooters. Mintz will be an upgrade from the one. I know Clarke is said to be a great scorer in a lot of ways but haven't heard much about his shooting consistency. Think Brooks will turn out to be a good consistent shooter now that he is stepping into a primary role.
I also look for Brooks to have a more confident jumpshot.

Reactions: juneswoon
You get a chill down your spine watching his highlights and thinking what he’s going to do next year.
If you want confirmation of Boston’s capability, go up on YouTube and look at the game between Sierra Canyon and Minnesota is Minnehaha high. Boston is one of the best looking shooters I have seen in a long time.

He has such skill outside of the shot as well. He’s so fluid on the court. His step backs, his ability to stay in the air, just his ability to score at will anywhere it seems. It is something I don’t think we’ve ever seen at Kentucky.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Wall, Knight, AD, Noel, Randle, KAT, Murray, Fox, Knox, Herro, Maxey, Boston.

Most exciting incoming player each year (personal opinion). Boston is going to be special. Clarke may still be better. Incredible promise. Some others above had a counterpart like Boston has Clarke. But I see Boston as volume scorer, and Clarke as do-everything Mr. Tough Bucket.

Wall, Knight, AD, Noel, Randle, KAT, Murray, Fox, Knox, Herro, Maxey, Boston.

Most exciting incoming player each year (personal opinion). Boston is going to be special. Clarke may still be better. Incredible promise. Some others above had a counterpart like Boston has Clarke. But I see Boston as volume scorer, and Clarke as do-everything Mr. Tough Bucket.
That’s exactly who they are, but when BJ gets going it’s something behind to see. Splash brother type ish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT