ADVERTISEMENT

Boom?

Eagles_Ball

Blue Chip Prospect
Dec 19, 2003
Anybody got any? Seen any? I need some. Just a little. Just a small taste. Come on man, I'll pay. Just a little.

tyrone.gif

I think we kind of have our core 7-8 guys. After this, it's likely filling out the bench and reserves, save for maybe an NBA backout or a reclass. But we are probably close to being done.

I think we kind of have our core 7-8 guys. After this, it's likely filling out the bench and reserves, save for maybe an NBA backout or a reclass. But we are probably close to being done.
If we are done and only add bench/reserves, we are in deep trouble! On the bright side, Kentucky should have millions of NIL money left over for next year!

If we are done and only add bench/reserves, we are in deep trouble! On the bright side, Kentucky should have millions of NIL money left over for next year!
We are ina rebuilding year. New coach, gutted roster, former coach very likely saying negative crap to recruits and transfer portal candidates.

I bet we still have a better roster and the Oakland Peacocks.....oh wait its all running together...smh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT