ADVERTISEMENT

Blue White Repeat

[thumb2][banana]:cool2:[thumb2][cheers]

Award_star_%28gold%29.png

BWO always comes through for us fans. You are the man! :smiley:

Thanks, :D Been at it for a LONG time, my streaming days might be coming to an end because I don't have many options left to stream at. Streaming costs are insanely high to do it myself, no way I could afford it per game. I've got a plan in the works I'm studying up on to go another route when it comes to doing what I do. Going to cost some money to get it going but I feel its the only option I have left if i want to continue doing this for you guys.

Thanks, :D Been at it for a LONG time, my streaming days might be coming to an end because I don't have many options left to stream at. Streaming costs are insanely high to do it myself, no way I could afford it per game. I've got a plan in the works I'm studying up on to go another route when it comes to doing what I do. Going to cost some money to get it going but I feel its the only option I have left if i want to continue doing this for you guys.
Well, whether it works out or not for you to continue streaming games for us, let me just say that your work has been appreciated all these years. I know people here appreciate it and I know I appreciate it, even when I don't find myself in need of the service for a particular game. It's a rare thing for someone to put themselves out to help folks with little thanks. I know about thankless jobs my friend and it can be a lonely place. So, thanks again for all you've done to get these games to the fans. :100points::100points:

I’ll chip in... what kind of kala (money) are we talking about?

AlohaCat

Thanks for the offer of help I'm still looking into the costs of the project, among other things I have no idea what my budget will be or if i can even afford to do it. but soon as I find out something I'll let it be known :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT