ADVERTISEMENT

Blue/White Radio Broadcast?

If they streamed this on PPV ... everyone would be on here complaining that it costs money to watch it.

It is going to be different than the traditional BW game.

There is an exhibition game next week everyone can watch. I think everyone will be okay.

What was wrong with the traditional BW game?

Most people and fans preferred that to the gimmick that is BBM.

Why do we have the women's team getting trotted out again?

Of course everyone is fine. This frees up more interesting Friday nights for most of us than watching whatever this is. That's not really the point though.

If they streamed this on PPV ... everyone would be on here complaining that it costs money to watch it.

It is going to be different than the traditional BW game.

There is an exhibition game next week everyone can watch. I think everyone will be okay.
That game is on SEC+, yet another hurdle (albeit a small one), for some fans.

Reactions: UKortho
Bunch of welfare queens. Think you're entitled to everything for free. There are plenty of tickets to support Kentucky players.
I wish we could live in two separate countries and watch what happens to these people's part of the country on TV.
It's a comedy hit!

Radio broadcast is on......and even the broadcasters are struggling not to say "game" ,

Player intros
Drills
and short scrimmage. Women going first

Seemingly the same for the men.

Reactions: UKortho
Radio broadcast is on......and even the broadcasters are struggling not to say "game" ,

Player intros
Drills
and short scrimmage. Women going first

Seemingly the same for the men.
L-A-M-E

So....
1. They turned this in to a rather pricey event for fans to attend.
and
2. They downgraded the whole thing to basically a repeat of Big Blue Madness. Even BBM used to have a scrimmage, but that was nixed as well.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Look, I don't really care that much, mainly because I refuse to engage in being fleeced to pay student athletes in a pay for play scheme, when this whole thing was supposed to be strictly related to name, image, and likeness promotional opportunities.

But as many have stated, this is an event that traditionally gave access opportunities to thousands of fans who otherwise have no means to buy season tickets to games. And it has now been dissolved in order to chase the cash to further line the player's pockets. Some of these players are making more this one year playing college basketball than many of those fans will make in a lifetime. Think about that.

This only ends when fans leave them high and dry and refuse to buy tickets to such a lame event.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT