ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-White games being moved to Memorial

Love it, great news!

Thor-UK-g2.gif

Reactions: chroix
You're probably right this year, but would it be enough to generate more money than Memorial after you pay for the use of Rupp?
Financially, it would be a stupid decision. You'd lose a lot of money switching Rupp for Memorial. Plus, you'd have the headaches with finding a way to appease the season ticket holders.

But it would be a helluva cool thing to do. I wish there was a way to make it happen, but I don't see it being realistic.

Financially, it would be a stupid decision. You'd lose a lot of money switching Rupp for Memorial. Plus, you'd have the headaches with finding a way to appease the season ticket holders.

But it would be a helluva cool thing to do. I wish there was a way to make it happen, but I don't see it being realistic.

They should do a preseason exhibition scrimmage against somebody worth a damn and make it for charity.

This is very cool but, I miss the old days when Joe B would travel around to high school gyms for the BW games. Do Marshall County, Henry County, and Mason County on a rotation.
I guess there is no financial incentive to do that though. Pikeville was cool a couple of years ago.

I meant the blue-white game, not a regular season game (although you're right, it would be awesome).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT