ADVERTISEMENT

Bledsoe Tweet

Apr 22, 2009
Moments ago, "high school comin back? wrong, already worked my way through that"

Eric sounds confident that story is squashed and I think that is great news!

Originally posted by BlueIce203:
Originally posted by NorthernKYCatfan1:
Eric doesn't have a Twitter.

How do you know he doesn't have a twitter? Then again, how do we know he does? hmmmm
It's been confirmed for well over 6 months that he doesn't have one. The university confirmed it.

Interesting, I follow UK basketball news pretty close and apparently missed that because I have never seen that Bledsoe's Twitter is fake, only that he rarely uses it.

I think it's obvious it's fake. Just read the tweets. Our boy Bledsoe would spice up the language a little better than that wouldn't you think? Example: 'Get **** right' is not on there once. You know he would be doin' it up with his boys better than that.

On at least 3 occaisions Ican recall it was verified that account was fake by the athletic dept, Coach Cal, and Pat.

How do you know he doesn't have a twitter? Then again, how do we know he does? hmmmm
It's been confirmed for well over 6 months that he doesn't have one. The university confirmed it.

How do you know he doesnt now? I dont care what the university confirmed or didnt confirm, they dont know. The kid isnt even on campus anymore

is that the same account that was previously found to be fake or has maybe Bledsoe gotten himself an account now that hes on his own and wants to stay in touch with his buddies. just sayin.

Originally posted by Wa11Street:

How do you know he doesnt now? I dont care what the university confirmed or didnt confirm, they dont know. The kid isnt even on campus anymore
If he had a Twitter, we would all know.

Originally posted by JJGBPD:
Moments ago, "high school comin back? wrong, already worked my way through that"

Eric sounds confident that story is squashed and I think that is great news!
This on a recruiting board?

I know, it was posted on RR and mods moved it over?? Anyway, thanks for the information everyone!

Originally posted by rw_1975:
On at least 3 occaisions Ican recall it was verified that account was fake by the athletic dept, Coach Cal, and Pat.

I remember that being said but thought it was Wall they were referring to?

Coach Cal sent it out over Twitter 2 days ago. He DOES have a new account. Request only like Wall and Cousins.

People act like because it was confirmed months ago that Bledsoe didn't have a twitter, that there is no way he could have created one since then. He does have one...and as stated above, Cousins has been trying to get him followers.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

People just dont have sense and argue for the sake of arguing. Cal and Boogie both have said Eric is now part of the twitter community.

Originally posted by cbb2010:
i sent a request to that account...he has never accepted
He accepted mine.
3dgrin.gif

This thread is a wonderful microcosm example of this board and most message boards.

Most people act like they know. Few actually do. The ones that act like they know, will bad mouth any who disagree. When they're proven wrong, they disappear to another thread.

Ahhh, sweet anonymity.

Originally posted by Cindog28:
He does indeed have a new twitter account, but that isn't the one. You have to send a request to follow him.

boogiecousins: @EBled24 follow my Bro Lil bled!
5:20 AM Jun 6th via Twitterrific

Where ya at, NorthernKYCatfan1?

Originally posted by KentuckyDro:
If that account is fake then someone is a massive loser.
Uh yea, that proves nothing because the net is FULL of COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOSERS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT