ADVERTISEMENT

BK Chicken Fries

Look how sad and stupid it looks...

iu
son of a bitch is good

Reactions: GeraldV
They’re purdy good.

But I’m into highly processed shit chicken that’s probably leftovers from the actual good parts smashed together and fried so…

Ain’t no “bad” parts of a chicken. Hell you can even eat the ass. Hear kids are all into that nowadays anyway.
I’m into it

Proof that when it comes to food America is a country of convenience, quantity and cost...my family has had 7/10 in past month.

The Top 10 Fast-Food Restaurants by Sales in America

These are the largest fast-food chains by revenue in the United States, including all system-wide sales (which includes franchise sales) as reported by QSR Magazine:

McDonald’s: $37 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Starbucks: $13 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Subway: $10.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Burger King: $10 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Taco Bell: $9.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Wendy’s: $9.3 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Dunkin’ Donuts: $9.2 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Chick-fil-A: $9 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Domino’s: $5.9 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Pizza Hut: $5.5 billion in system-wide U.S. sales

Proof that when it comes to food America is a country of convenience, quantity and cost...my family has had 7/10 in past month.

The Top 10 Fast-Food Restaurants by Sales in America

These are the largest fast-food chains by revenue in the United States, including all system-wide sales (which includes franchise sales) as reported by QSR Magazine:

McDonald’s: $37 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Starbucks: $13 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Subway: $10.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Burger King: $10 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Taco Bell: $9.8 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Wendy’s: $9.3 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Dunkin’ Donuts: $9.2 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Chick-fil-A: $9 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Domino’s: $5.9 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Pizza Hut: $5.5 billion in system-wide U.S. sales
Interesting. I have been to one in the past month. 2 in the past 6 months.

Interesting. I have been to one in the past month. 2 in the past 6 months.

Do you have kids? We have 4 under 10 years old. I actually do like CFA and Subway but the rest is meh. The kiddos are driving the rest for us. That and living in a smaller KY town. It is especially bad now because 3/4 are in Soccer/Baseball right now. Makes it really really challenging to have dinner at home every night.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Do you have kids? We have 4 under 10 years old. I actually do like CFA and Subway but the rest is meh. The kiddos are driving the rest for us. That and living in a smaller KY town. It is especially bad now because 3/4 are in Soccer/Baseball right now. Makes it really really challenging to have dinner at home every night.
Understood. My kids are grown, but when they were little, McDee Chick-nugs were a regular. Dunkin’ Donuts was also common.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT