ADVERTISEMENT

BK Chicken Fries

I like Chicken Tenders but am not a big nugget guy but I will add a 10pc from McDonalds then also eat their deliciously soft filet of fish. There are a number of sources that warn me I am eating who knows what in both, but I look at it as a test for my digestive system to keep those guys on their toes.

I only tried chicken rings once and I think it was at a White Castle in a moment of weakness when the alcohol had been flowing and it was the only place open. They were so awful I never tried them again. I will gag if I see a chicken ring. It was that awful.

Reactions: roguemocha
Fast food "inventions" have taken a horrible turn of late.
I don't get why they all seem to rollout a new product line every few months. The first Fast Food restaurant to learn that they must focus on quality well prepared food will rule the world. Once every 100 or so Big Macs in your lifetime will be well prepared and it will be delicious. Awful food preparation haunts the fast food industry. It's why Chikfila is doing so well as is In-N-Out, they stick with what they do well instead of trying to dazzle you with chicken meatloaf ice cream cones smothered in barbecue sauce.

Look how sad and stupid it looks...

iu

Solid as a snack, not a meal. Nice add on if you are going with say a whopper meal. I prefer the spicy fingers but the regular are pretty good with sweet and sour.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
No. It’s highly processed shit chicken that’s probably leftovers from the actual good parts smashed together and fried. What are the odds that’s good?
They taste ok but there’s some kind of binding agent holding them together that’s just not natural. It reminded me of the movie Vacation with Clark talking about his “non-nutritive cereal varnish”.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I don't get why they all seem to rollout a new product line every few months. The first Fast Food restaurant to learn that they must focus on quality well prepared food will rule the world. Once every 100 or so Big Macs in your lifetime will be well prepared and it will be delicious. Awful food preparation haunts the fast food industry. It's why Chikfila is doing so well as is In-N-Out, they stick with what they do well instead of trying to dazzle you with chicken meatloaf ice cream cones smothered in barbecue sauce.
KFC is the absolute worst offender of this. Just sell fried chicken with country sides. All this other bullshit makes me never want to eat there.

No. It’s highly processed shit chicken that’s probably leftovers from the actual good parts smashed together and fried. What are the odds that’s good?
They’re purdy good.

But I’m into highly processed shit chicken that’s probably leftovers from the actual good parts smashed together and fried so…

Ain’t no “bad” parts of a chicken. Hell you can even eat the ass. Hear kids are all into that nowadays anyway.

KFC is the absolute worst offender of this. Just sell fried chicken with country sides. All this other bullshit makes me never want to eat there.
Lots of places go out of business serving same thing. All the sudden, I have an urge for J Boy plate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT