ADVERTISEMENT

billy richmond decommits

Gotta love how Calipari loves to use the slow-release dagger, timing each of these announcements just to keep the wound fresh. Not surprising in the least, no doubt he ends up at Arkansas with the rest of Cal's guys.
I don't care I don't want these type of players anymore they don't play for the name on their jersey that saying I do want somebburger guys but you don't need 10of them to win only those that want to come here and work hard and play hard

I don't care I don't want these type of players anymore they don't play for the name on their jersey that saying I do want somebburger guys but you don't need 10of them to win only those that want to come here and work hard and play hard
I tend to think we will do well in the portal. We might not have a single burger boy this year, but that doesn't seem to matter as much any more in college basketball.

This. We parents just trying to get as many of the “high ceiling/raw but nba athleticism and size” guys that are often MCDAAs.

But we will take the Malik Monk, Brandon Knight, Jamal Murray, Xavier Henry, Tyler Herro, Quickley, etc types

Gotta love how Calipari loves to use the slow-release dagger, timing each of these announcements just to keep the wound fresh. Not surprising in the least, no doubt he ends up at Arkansas with the rest of Cal's guys.
What he fails to realize is that these aren't daggers or wounds, they are gifts and improvements.

We are healing from his train wreck, not hurdling into the ICU. The more of these no-shooting, no-IQ guys that leave and chase Cal's NBA dream, the better we are.

Not like those lazy nary do wells such as Davis MKG, Wall, Fox, and Hero.

Jesus take the wheel!

sorry to see him go, but not surprised
Me, too, Caywoodcat ! But since he was a h.s. teammate of D.J. Wagner and Aaron Bradshaw two years ago ... as you said ... not surprising. But I sure would have liked to have him. My impression was that he could have been that lock-down wing defender that we so badly need. Alas.
Go 'Cats ! ! !

Pope lands a kid, Cal tells Richmond it's time to de-commit.

It's all orchestrated. Thankfully, he's the last one so we can move on from this BS. Expect him to sign with Arkansas shortly.

It will be like his. Cal can control narrative even if he can't do anything else.

See Ya Goodbye GIF by P!NK

Cal should just announce most of his recruiting class is going to Arkansas and DJ/Big Z will be joining them but we'll still get these announcements weeks from now
It's a tactic to:

1. Make us look bad.
2. Waste our time.

For a coach that was always critical about crapping on other coaches during recruitments, this goes against it.

Reactions: Fox2monk and KFuqua
Not like those lazy nary do wells such as Davis MKG, Wall, Fox, and Hero.

Jesus take the wheel!

Yeah, AD, MKG, and TJ along with DL, MT, and that rest were good enough to refuse to lose. THEY got Cow his only title, it is not the other way around.

Cow won less with more than ANY coach in nearly the history of College basketball..

Do thank the Lord for AD, MKG, TJ, DL, MT, and the other 2012 team members. THAT Championship is on them, NOT Cow but Cow sure claims it as he was the coach. Bill Self really did just run out of time as Cow went into stall ball in that game as well....

Have fun with the milk Cow gives...

Pope lands a kid, Cal tells Richmond it's time to de-commit.

It's all orchestrated. Thankfully, he's the last one so we can move on from this BS. Expect him to sign with Arkansas shortly.
I hope cal ends up with all of his recruiting class at Arkansas (except Perry) it’s very likely. Those 5 along with DJ and Z will make up the bulk of what will be playing at Arkansas next year and it would be extremely underwhelming. I was expecting us to struggle next year with that roster, not going to be any different there.

Reactions: NociHTTP

Precisely why I don’t understand the people that say Cal will get / deserves applause when he returns to Rupp. Dude always wants to burn down everyone and everything if he feels the least bit slighted. He doesn’t warrant a hero’s welcome when he comes back around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT