ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest night of the year for UK Basketball

Did you not read the first few words of my post?

I just find it odd that there was no interview of him for Cason, and whatever they did show of him, had to have been brief, as I watched probably 80% of this thing (and still am).
So why make the comment if you have no idea what you are talking about?

I bet you waited all year just to take this shot at Cal.

Why do you think these kids come to UK? Do they come because they love UK? Our awesome fans who rip apart anyone they can? Cal?

No, they come here because there is a billion dollars a year being paid out to FORMER UK players in the NBA. Cal is a recruiter and this is Cal talk for, “come to UK and we will make sure we get you drafted and paid.”
Nice reply Cal!
We don’t care about the NBA!!!
We’re not a G League team.
We were the winningest program in college basketball before you came along!
Move along so we can get back to where we belong!

Nice reply Cal!
We don’t care about the NBA!!!
We’re not a G League team.
We were the winningest program in college basketball before you came along!
Move along so we can get back to where we belong!
Move along so we can be left behind and forgotten about just like we were before you got here.

We have the most disrespectful, disingenuous, non-appreciative “fans.” That is what you think you are right?

How many coaches have more wins in the last 12 years than Cal? How many????

I bet you waited all year just to take this shot at Cal.

Why do you think these kids come to UK? Do they come because they love UK? Our awesome fans who rip apart anyone they can? Cal?

No, they come here because there is a billion dollars a year being paid out to FORMER UK players in the NBA. Cal is a recruiter and this is Cal talk for, “come to UK and we will make sure we get you drafted and paid.”
the problem is UK as a program is not seeing any value in return for these players coming here.

This approach is a vanity project for Cal, and at one point he had the fans convinced this was the best approach - to sacrifice the UK program in order to reach *HIS* goals.

The fans have long been past being convinced of anything that Cal talks about now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT