ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest game of the Stoops era?

R.O.T.Muckinfush

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2017
Vacated wins/probation... tried to leave to A&M... publicly making derogatory comments about fans and NIL support.... embarresing implosion in the last bowl game... 2 losses in a row to less than stellar South Carolina teams.

Lose 3 in a row to goofball Shane Beamer what does that make Mark Stoops? When do you see the first conference win for UK if you lose this one? Must win for Stoops and UK or the season is basically over imo.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
No way....
1. Breaking the Florida streak
2. Penn St Citrus Bowl
3. Iowa Citrus bowl....vacated or not.....people remember it as a big bowl win
4. Miss st 2016...lose that game and he might not be coaching at UK
5. Not a win....but the UGa game in 2018 for SEC title was a biggie

If we beat Georgia, which we could, it would not only be the biggest win in the Stoops era but would potentially be the biggest win in program history if we end up making the playoffs.
You guys can roast me if its a blow out, but something is telling me a week from Sat is going to be legendary.

The program needs the win to get off on the right foot in the SEC. And Stoops needs to show he can win convincingly to avoid another rock fight.

That's why everyone is pleased with the SoMS win. It wasn't a struggle. We didn't look too lost. We looked focused and sharp for most of that game.

Reactions: sambowieshin
No way....
1. Breaking the Florida streak
2. Penn St Citrus Bowl
3. Iowa Citrus bowl....vacated or not.....people remember it as a big bowl win
4. Miss st 2016...lose that game and he might not be coaching at UK
5. Not a win....but the UGa game in 2018 for SEC title was a biggie
What have you done for me lately? All that stuff seems like ancient history now. Where is the program going now? That goodwill is mostly gone at this point. Can this program take the next step?

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
What have you done for me lately? All that stuff seems like ancient history now. Where is the program going now? That goodwill is mostly gone at this point. Can this program take the next step?
Georgia or Tennessee. Stoops needs to beat a good SEC team. Beating Texas would be interesting as it would set the tone for games with them in the future.
Ole Miss isn't enough.

It does say Stoops era…/

But regardless, I can’t see beating a bottom dweller usc team js all that big of a game.

We do need to win it…but we need a few more sec wins more this year to be biggest game of the season

Reactions: BigTyrone
The SEC is fluid, we need to beat the teams we should beat while they’re down. SC and UF will eventually find a P4 level coach and so will Ark, those are teams we should beat when they hit our schedule along with Vandy and Miss St. If Stoops wants to take this program to a higher level we need to beat a legitimate top 10 team and that would the biggest win of the Stoops era. BTW, the last two losses to SC were due to QB play and not having a back-up capable of playing in this conference (you can also throw Coen in there last year along with his love of targeting Brown).

It does say Stoops era…/

But regardless, I can’t see beating a bottom dweller usc team js all that big of a game.

We do need to win it…but we need a few more sec wins more this year to be biggest game of the season
Lose Saturday.... the stadium will be half filled with Georgia fans next weekend and half filled with UK fans the following weekend if we also lose to Ga.
This SC game is absolutely huge for this season based on the schedule and how it is layed out.
A loss to Ga is expected. A loss to SC is devastating to this season.

Biggest game of this season, yes. The season tips on this game's outcome

Biggest game of the Stoops era, no. Beating UF to end the streak and then in the Swamp were the biggest of his era.

Reactions: BigTyrone
Vacated wins/probation... tried to leave to A&M... publicly making derogatory comments about fans and NIL support.... embarresing implosion in the last bowl game... 2 losses in a row to less than stellar South Carolina teams.

Lose 3 in a row to goofball Shane Beamer what does that make Mark Stoops? When do you see the first conference win for UK if you lose this one? Must win for Stoops and UK or the season is basically over imo.
Why do you hate UK and Stoops so much?

My goodness South Carolina is not even ranked and barely beat Ole Dominion at home Sat.
How anyone could even suggest this is the biggest game in the Stoops era is at best misinformed.
A week from Sat? Well, thats a different story.

I think every game is the biggest game to meet our goals the team needs to stack wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT