ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest 2nd half of this message board's career

Dec 10, 2023
Bob's Country Bunker
.....coming up.

Pot Boiling GIF - Pot Boiling Water GIFs

Last edited:
I have zero faith in us winning after what I just witnessed. Team trying to play like some team that I haven't seen all year. Are we that unprepared for a zone?

PLEASE CAL, when we force into the post we turn the ball over. We have two Jack Gulkey's (spelling?) named Sheppard and Reeves. Green light for early in the shot 3's and the others to rebound.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
They are going to have to put together a half to not go home tonight. They are poorly prepared. Tight. The HC is acting like a jackass because he took this lightly. It comes down to players-and if you are willing to spot teams 1/5 of a Half due to......promises? The game was there to be handled early when they were cold and couldn't score. Problem is you had inept offensive players in the game. Missing a F***ing layup isn't much for that group. Justin Edwards would be talked about for point shaving if it didn't happen EVERY game. He's just so scared--he need not concern himself with the NBA or Portal-he needs to see a psychiatrist.

Reed Sheppard's return will be taking place too. He looks tighter than Cal right now and that's saying something.

I have zero faith in us winning after what I just witnessed. Team trying to play like some team that I haven't seen all year. Are we that unprepared for a zone?
Playing a lineup that makes no sense
Reed 1 shot in a half
Wagner throwing up bricks
Mitchell playing more minutes than he has in last 5 games combined

Where is Thiero?!

Yes, yes we are. Remember Cal doesn’t care about what opponents do or play. We simply focus on ourselves.

Biggest second half of Cal's career. He will lose the fan base for sure if they don't come back. There's no excuse considering the last few years.

They are going to have to put together a half to not go home tonight. They are poorly prepared. Tight. The HC is acting like a jackass because he took this lightly. It comes down to players-and if you are willing to spot teams 1/5 of a Half due to......promises? The game was there to be handled early when they were cold and couldn't score. Problem is you had inept offensive players in the game. Missing a F***ing layup isn't much for that group. Justin Edwards would be talked about for point shaving if it didn't happen EVERY game. He's just so scared--he need not concern himself with the NBA or Portal-he needs to see a psychiatrist.

Reed Sheppard's return will be taking place too. He looks tighter than Cal right now and that's saying something.
Reed must have missed his mental health assessment before they left town. They all need a head check, starting with the grand poobah in charge.

Everyone acting like we are losing by 15 or something. There are 2 halfs for a reason. We got this, a win is a win. Let's make it happen.

Calipari has a sidewalk in front of his house.

UK loses this game, people better be camped out in front of it

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
The fact that we are losing this game is coaching malpractice. Bottom line.
We had a below average shooting half and dude hit 7 of 13 3s a ton were leaning and off balance looks. We are fine, no ones ever won or lost a game in the first half. Negativity breeds negativity and creates negative results. One day people may realize that.

Yep, this is the very reason I have thought Reed wasn't leaving. This isn't a knock at all but if anyone seems to still be a KID on this team it is him. JMHO. I'm serious, seems like more prep for NBA would help him long term.

We had a below average shooting half and dude hit 7 of 13 3s a ton were leaning and off balance looks. We are fine, no ones ever won or lost a game in the first half. Negativity breeds negativity and creates negative results. One day people may realize that.
It’s not even about being down 3. We missed so many easy looks. We look unprepared, and scared again. It’s unacceptable. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if it wasn’t the same story all year, and the past 5 years. I’ve really tried supporting this team but man they make it hard.

It’s not even about being down 3. We missed so many easy looks. We look unprepared, and scared again. It’s unacceptable. It wouldn’t be a huge deal if it wasn’t the same story all year, and the past 5 years. I’ve really tried supporting this team but man they make it hard.
Buddy I get it, it was a bad half. My point is it's done and over and instead of being doom and gloom about it, I much prefer to realize law of averages says odds are likely we win and we play better 2nd half. So let's come out swinging and win this game. The name of the game is win and proceed. Let's go out and do it.

Buddy I get it, it was a bad half. My point is it's done and over and instead of being doom and gloom about it, I much prefer to realize law of averages says odds are likely we win and we play better 2nd half. So let's come out swinging and win this game. The name of the game is win and proceed. Let's go out and do it.
I know what we have to do, I really hope they do it. This will be the talk of the tournament until the final four if not. So many picked us and had faith in them. It’s been the same story. A lot of underutilized talent.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Everyone acting like we are losing by 15 or something. There are 2 halfs for a reason. We got this, a win is a win. Let's make it happen.
Look at every other top 4 seed today. Anyone of them losing at half and getting dominated by a D2 player?

I agree but am just a bit despondent right now.

Instead of Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my

I feel like...

Peacocks and Golden Bears and Goelke oh my

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT