ADVERTISEMENT

Big Day for SGA

SGA is a complete outlier of what is considered normal in today's NBA. He's not super fast. He's not super elite at shooting. He gets wherever he wants on the court and takes whatever shot he desires.

I love that the next era of the NBA will be spearheaded by guys like Jockic and SGA.

SGA is a complete outlier of what is considered normal in today's NBA. He's not super fast. He's not super elite at shooting. He gets wherever he wants on the court and takes whatever shot he desires.

I love that the next era of the NBA will be spearheaded by guys like Jockic and SGA.
Same with Doncic, looks like he’s not fast but he makes whatever pass and gets wherever he wants to go, he gets hot from outside and makes ridiculous shots too. I’d love to see Luka go to Denver and have the 3 headed monster of Murray, Luka, Jokic. They wouldn’t lose much at all. Too bad they couldn’t afford a good bench or Aaron Gordon then.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
SGA will be the NBA MVP runner-up this season, IMO. No worse than 3rd in the voting. Incredible.

The shoes look like they haven't changed much from the original weapons. Of course I had the black ones because of Bird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT