ADVERTISEMENT

Big Brother...

Just because the cast is weak doesn't mean Vanessa couldn't have held her own in other seasons.

I don't think any post you have written makes any sense but to each their own.

Making sexist comments on a message board is pretty low but whatever.

It was an honest question. I didn't want to offend you. Are you a female or are you a gay dude? Are you propping up Vanessa because you found out she was gay? This will stay between the two of us.

Could they possibly have a dumber and more cowardly cast ever? Who lets a twins and a boyfriend skate along this far? Seriously, in past seasons couples and twins are targeted immediately because everyone knows they are hard to get out when numbers dwindle. Vanessa kills me telling everyone that her moves "aren't personal" when she makes them but when someone else make a move against her she goes off about how they have turned it into something personal. And don't get me started on the twins. That whiney voice drives me insane. If I was locked into that house with them I would jump the walls and run away at the first opportunity.

Rumor has it that the twins are despicable human beings. I've heard that on the After Dark stuff they just sit around and say horrible things about everyone else.

Also have heard that Vanessa is on a hefty dose of drugs for a variety of mental issues. Makes sense b/c b@tch got crazy eyes man.....

Worst cast ever. Gratuitous titties and ass would have at least made it interesting. Steve acting like he's making a major game play now. Should have been made a long time ago. Could backfire on him now because after one of that trio is gone, Vanessa will probably hook up with whatever is left over.

I have watched a little of the BB After Dark and the twins are truly awful people. They talk about everyone behind their back and then eat them up to their face.

Rumor has it that the twins are despicable human beings. I've heard that on the After Dark stuff they just sit around and say horrible things about everyone else.

Also have heard that Vanessa is on a hefty dose of drugs for a variety of mental issues. Makes sense b/c b@tch got crazy eyes man.....
James is supposedly a bum. Word is that CBS cast him then he got hit with back child support payments and CBS had to pay them for him.

Where does "the word" come from? I hope it's from a reliable source like a friend of a friend and not facebook.

Where does "the word" come from? I hope it's from a reliable source like a friend of a friend and not facebook.
Several guys on the main board, which is a giant version of the Paddock, claim to know him. And that is the word they are spreading.

See post #3 on page 1. That number has grown to more than two that claim to know him.

They'd get it for sure, but they are annoying AF. I'd say Vivid Video, or whatever the internet equivalent of that is, already has a contract drawn up and waiting for them.

By voting out Julia instead of Liz, J Mac and Steve are in peril. If I was there I would have explained to everyone early on that Vanessa has the crazy eyes. Bang her once and move on.

Her eyes are so crazy I wouldn't even attempt it even if she was straight. And if you did attempt it she would start crying and yelling at you in the first 5 minutes that it just wouldn't be worth it.

I think she's played the best game in the house but that's not saying much. She wouldn't last a week against most of the winners in BB history.

video on youtube ..Liz giving Austin a BJ..Austin prolly headin out this week..

By voting out Julia instead of Liz, J Mac and Steve are in peril. If I was there I would have explained to everyone early on that Vanessa has the crazy eyes. Bang her once and move on.

Vanessa needs a good old fashion munch n hunch..then she would come back to the side she should be on..

Vanessa with some more dumbass logic. Austin and Liz are stronger than J. Mac and Steve. She even made believe that Mac and Steve were a "showmance" and used that as a reason to nominate them over Austin and Liz. If that crazy bitch wins I'm going to kill a puppy.

Vanessa is so crazy she makes Miley Cyrus look normal. Oh and even though Frankie is, well you know, Frankie I still think he has a huge crush on his own sister. It's just a little creepy.

Well there was finally a HUGE game move!

Austin was totally blindsided. I really wanted to pull for him until he started the showmance with Liz and went so overboard with the Judas crap. He was 100% convinced in his mind that he was going to win $500,000. Let's go Johnny Mac! You're almost there buddy.

Well there was finally a HUGE game move!

Austin was totally blindsided. I really wanted to pull for him until he started the showmance with Liz and went so overboard with the Judas crap. He was 100% convinced in his mind that he was going to win $500,000. Let's go Johnny Mac! You're almost there buddy.
Yep. It was one of the most sincere surprised looks I've ever seen on that show.

How did y'all make the "spoiler" tab?

I thought it was a great move by Johnny to make her decide.

I think I want Steve to win. He's grown on me a little. Truth be told, I'm about 30% nerd. That money will change his life for the rest of his life. He's too conservative to blow it. Johnny Mac will make bank as a dentist, and now he will be a famous dentist. Those twins, it would make a difference in their year. Austin, it would make a difference in his month. Vanessa, it would make a difference in her night.

Whenever they or Austin mention wrestling, I think of the rinky dink Ohio Valley Wrestling show that came on late night on KET or something.

^ Disagree on Austin. I feel like the money would change his life like Steve.

Nope. Those chicks would spend that money with a quickness, then dump him. This way he gets dumped with a quickness for free.

Vanessa's whole thing about wanting to get rid of Johnny Mac last week was because everyone would want to take him to final 3 because they knew they could beat him since he has never won HOH. Then she gets rid of him this week. If she really believed what she said last week then wouldn't she have wanted to take him to the finals too? It just doesn't make sense to take Liz since her twin, boyfriend and friend Shelly are all in the jury house. Johnny Mac on the other hand doesn't have any truly close allies in the jury house. I know she probably thought if Johnny Mac won HOH he would take Steve but honestly Liz may as well since Vanessa had a hand in getting rid of Austin and Julia. Her paranoia may have just cost her the prize.

I think she may need some type of corrective surgery on her eyelids to keep those eyeballs from popping out of her head too.

Vanessa was clearly the best player but I'm so glad she didn't win it.

Such a disappointing season. Oh well, on to Survivor and Amazing Race. They're both better anyway.

If TMZ hadn't reported it and Audrey never mentioned it, nobody would ever even know she was trans. I'm sure she would reveal it at some point during or after the show though.

It's odd that they would let the #2 ranked female poker player in the world compete on the show who has already won $4.5 Million dollars playing poker.

I'm picking the brainiac Steve Moses as my early favorite to win.

Legitimate excellent call back on June 17.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT