ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness Tickets

ORCAT

All-American
Jan 7, 2003
Lexington, KY
I got very lucky this year. For the first time ever I was able to get lower arena seats for Big Blue Madness. I'm kind of excited about it this year since it's the beginning of the Coach Pope Era and the first introduction to the new team. Also anxious to see if they liven the show up this year with Pope now being there instead of Cal. Anyone else fortunate enough to get seats tonight? Have to mention also that it was the first time I didn't get all upset with Ticketmaster as the process went off smoothly with no problems. That's a first for me too.

Im stuck at 341. Started at 5800. Feeling like I got in the que about 30 seconds too late lol. Hasn't moved in a minute. My dad and I have never been and I was hoping like I hell I could make this happen for him. So close lol.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I got shutout.

I miss the old way they did it where they let everyone in at once.

I used to get 1 ticket and very good seats that way since everyone else was busy getting 2s and 4s. Now I don’t even get that chance lol

Thirty wasted minutes clicking two seats. Waiting. Oh no. Those seats are gone. Choose two new seats. Click next. Checking availability. Oh no. They are gone. Try again. Repeat. Till sellout.

This. I got in but couldn't navigate the remaining 30 or 40 seats quick enough. Ones I had actually selected were no longer available. HOW, if I have them selected, can someone else ALSO select them?

If anyone got extras just in case and wants to sell 2, I'd be happy to fatten your wallet.

My son is dying to go. 1 ticket no longer an option for me lol.

FWIW when I got shutout two years ago they were on stubhub shortly after and for cheap too. I think I paid like 10 bucks

My son somehow got lower. I was even in and kept saying no longer available or I have to sign it. Which I was signed in. Was trying to get 2 to give away since he got some. But no luck.

Yeah really weird site. I mean tickets pop up but you click and they aren’t available. Then why they pop up in the first place. The site is so buggy

Reactions: UKCatWoman
Okay, so what event is at Memorial Coliseum? I thought BBM was going to be there this year but I keep seeing people say it's at Rupp. What am I missing?

Okay, so what event is at Memorial Coliseum? I thought BBM was going to be there this year but I keep seeing people say it's at Rupp. What am I missing?
Big Blue Madness is at Rupp. The Blue White game is at Memorial but that’s now an event only for the wealthy. Tickets start at $125.

At 5:00 I started at 2738 in the queue. Knew that meant uppers, but we're on the midcourt line at least.
I started at around 1200 and got in fast and was able to get 2 lowers. Others said they started out lower than me and got nothing. Ticketmaster's system makes no sense at all.

I started at around 1200 and got in fast and was able to get 2 lowers. Others said they started out lower than me and got nothing. Ticketmaster's system makes no sense at all.
It’s insane. All they have to do is allow “2 seats, best available.” Seriously. I don’t care. Give me the back row. Don’t make me click 50 times only to tell me the seats you forced me to choose sold out while I clicked “next.” I spent nearly an hour being shown seats all over the damned arena. I didn’t care. I wanted two seats. **** Ticketmaster.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I got in waiting room as soon as it opened 10 minutes before 5. I was logged into to Tmaster 30 minutes before that. I started at 2469. I still ended up in the upper level. But got my 4 seats.

I will pay someone for 2 tickets together, I don't care lol. Can't put a price on a memory with my dad.
I got 4. It is on Oct 11th which is my fathers birthday (He passed way back in 84). My brother and I are going for sure. If I do not get anyone else to go I can get you 2. Section 242 Row J. Not the best but still fairly good seats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT