ADVERTISEMENT

Beware...the personal game thread...it starts now for tonight...

jackson-dropped-heisman.jpg

Okay, I'm BACK!!! I am at the Staybridge Inn and Suites in McLean, VA. I go down to the dining area and picked up some sustenance. I tell the lady serving I have to get the drinks to get ready for the game at 7. A guy next to me states; "The UK, U of L game?" I turn around and see the red part of his shirt under his sweat jacket. I stated, oh, you're one of them and did smile. He seemed like a decent sort but I was on guard as he IS a lewsiville fan but he admitted lewisville did not have a good chance so I gave him some credit. Anyway, as I walked away with my drink tray, I stated; I can't wish you luck though...he smiled but who'd thunk this far from home I'd of ran into a U of smell fan? Is that like a needle in a haystack or what? Is that like winning the lottery...(skip that), is that like drowning in a teaspoon of water... geez what luck.

Welllll...at least I have three tall glasses (And large too) of Sam Adams....

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::bomb::bomb::boom:

One SA down, two to go. Gotta have some serious play from UK, OPEN up some WHOOPASS

OH and that's NOT Card fans cheering their team....it is UK fans cheering them...Kind of like when The Nero crowds were sending the christians in to the lions....jmuo

UK fight song; It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, it's a beautiful day for a neighbor would you be mine... translation; U of smell...u be my beeiotch today...

At about two and a half beers down.... Schmidt..game hasn't started yet. Geez Dang dude.... Speed up the commercials...

If a card fan was in the woods and a tree fell on him would you hear him scream???

Where's Ole LEaK at when you need him? Dang, someone call him away from the political thread, he was here earlier today.. @LEK I called him out just to mess with him.

That's it UK spit in your hands before you shake with Loserville....

OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS OTIS

Lewsiville already has that second half with 2 minutes left look...

Lewisville is dribbling an awful lot..ugly dribbling too.

There is a charge being taken.... Remeber that when the game ends to pull it off the complaint board...

Look at the lewsiville players eyes....they are not winning this game and they know it.

Gabriel is trying but has to get it under control but enjoy the effort...

Fox getting three the old fashioned way. Cal taught him that floater and the kid picked it up fast...as he does everything else...may need Rick for some fast things..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT