ADVERTISEMENT

Best Scary Ride at any Amusement Park

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
Any good take your breath away rides close to Lexington and I don,t mean a women.

There was a ferris wheel that killed a guy. Saw it on the news. Then that water park slide that decapitated a guy. Two solid options sure to stop you from breathing. Of course, you can always tie a strap around your neck and whack it like a normal person looking for cheap thrills.

China with only 19 gold medals, lol. Far cry from the corrupt games they hosted in Beijing paying off the judges in all the scored events. At least you still have ping pong bro.

The Ride Along down at Douglass Park.
Meat? The Experience at Burgers and Shakes on New Circle
The Walgreens/CVS/Rite Aid Encounter at every intersection.
Homeless or Hipster? at Thursday Night Live
Tiny Pool Log Flume on Lane Allen

I'm sure there are others.
High Bridge plunge to your death in Wilmore. OP should try it.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
(Circa '79 )Alpine Slide, Action Park - Vernon NJ

Ski lift, bobsled, no belts, no brakes, concrete.

Tony Foschino's 10th Birthday Party

\thread

Reactions: funKYcat75
I would never ride this at the local county fair.
Kick Boodie, only a cable attached to the chair and a small chain restraint holding you in the chair.

KickBoodie2.jpg

(Circa '79 )Alpine Slide, Action Park - Vernon NJ

Ski lift, bobsled, no belts, no brakes, concrete.

Tony Foschino's 10th Birthday Party

\thread
I think they still have the alpine slide in cave city. That used to be my family's vacation 30+ years ago until we could afford gatlinburg. Cave city was better imo. Guntown mountain had shows and everything!

That ride at Kings Island that is the old chair swing ride only it takes you a mile up in the air while you do it. Terrifying.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll ride any roller coaster you put me in front of, but I can't deal with those things that just go up in the air and stay there or spin around way up in the air. I guess I just like knowing that I am coming down and when.

I think they still have the alpine slide in cave city. That used to be my family's vacation 30+ years ago until we could afford gatlinburg. Cave city was better imo. Guntown mountain had shows and everything!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT