ADVERTISEMENT

Best Milkshakes/Blizzards

Best Shake Around? Blizzards count.

• Total voters
Oreo Blizzard with extra Oreos mixed really well to where the vanilla is all chocolatey. Unfortunately, it's almost always only half mixed up and the bottom is just plain vanilla with no Oreos.

I’ve had all these besides Crank & Boom because I couldn’t find it 🤷‍♂️.

Been on a kick lately and I never eat sweets but sometimes when life drags you down, God provides ice cream.

Personally, I’ll take Freshies all day.
What is freshies? Never heard of it.

DQ for me and hubby. My favorite is Oreo Cookie. The last time we went I didn't hear my hubby order me Brownie Cookie Dough Blizzard. So I was expecting my usual Oreo Cookie flavor and when I put the gummy brownie piece into my mouth with my spoon, I almost threw up. Of course he thought it funny. 🤬🤬🤬

My wife has to get a chocolate shake from Cookout every time she heads down to Bowling Green to see our son. Says it's the best.
Cookout is the best fast food milkshake going. Thick enough you have to use a spoon. I try to get a different one each time and all have been good.

If anyone wants to know the worst, it’s the chocolate jalapeño from Sonic. I like chocolate and I like jalapeños, but this combination is horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: roguemocha
To add to the list, if we can count Blizzards, then Wendy's Frosties (chocolate) should be on the list. They are very good. I also like White Castle's chocolate shakes. You could drink a large over a couple of days. Sometimes though, they are so thick either your straw, face, or both will be caved in trying to drink it.

To add to the list, if we can count Blizzards, then Wendy's Frosties (chocolate) should be on the list. They are very good. I also like White Castle's chocolate shakes. You could drink a large over a couple of days. Sometimes though, they are so thick either your straw, face, or both will be caved in trying to drink it.
They’ve been added, verily.

If it isn’t made with scooped out ice cream then it isn’t really a true milkshake.

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate milk sounds like way too much to me.

I like Graeters Chocolate Malt. Vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, milk, and malt.

I’ve had all these besides Crank & Boom because I couldn’t find it 🤷‍♂️.

Been on a kick lately and I never eat sweets but sometimes when life drags you down, God provides ice cream.

Personally, I’ll take Freshies all day.
My ice cream therapy is Brusters. IMO the best.

It’s a smaller chain in the north Midwest and north east. There are stores in Nicholasville, Georgetown, and Bowling Green.

Is that the one with a cherry for a logo? There was one that opened by my house and my wife loved it but it went out of business within 6 months. We were disappointed. The restaurant business is brutal over here.

Frosties are hit or miss. Seems like 75% of the time they're runny as soon as they give the cup to you. When they stay solid they are very good. That is why I like Blizzards the most because they are always cold and never melt too fast.

Is that the one with a cherry for a logo? There was one that opened by my house and my wife loved it but it went out of business within 6 months. We were disappointed. The restaurant business is brutal over here.
Yes there are cherries in the logo. They tried twice in Lexington and always seemed busy. But both of those closed.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
jack_rabbit_slims_by_montygog_d3hthk9-fullview.jpg

Have any of the last four posters ever seen Pulp Fiction? Jack Rabbit Slim’s? I’ve got to know what a 5 dollar milkshake tastes like? Ring any bells?

Back in the day when physical media was a thing and the internet barely existed I bought the collectors edition DVD of pulp fiction and it had a menu for Jack Rabbit Slims and other cool stuff

Reactions: J_Dee and GeraldV
Rouge I’m starting to think you’re getting older like a lot of us 🍺
Haha trying not to but it’s going to happen regardless I guess.

Comfort eating lately just helps with stress of placing my dad, renovating my house for rentals and trying to move to St Pete “this month” which isn’t happening but hopefully early next. I love paying two mortgages…

Haha trying not to but it’s going to happen regardless I guess.

Comfort eating lately just helps with stress of placing my dad, renovating my house for rentals and trying to move to St Pete “this month” which isn’t happening but hopefully early next. I love paying two mortgages…
Damn man, sorry about that but take care of pops. Pulling for ya on that 🍺

Reactions: K86 and roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT