Junior
Jul 24, 2007
Famous last words is a morbidly fascinating topic. Here are some of mine:

"Hey, my brain's not supposed to be on my lap!" - John F. Kennedy

"I don't remember ordering DoorDash..." - Osama bin Laden

"Hey Esther, pull my finger! *Braaaaaaaaap*" - Adolph Rupp

What are yours?

"Brzzzzzprkerrz--" - crew of the OceanGate submersible

"You know, maybe I should have just gone for a walk in the park instead." - Floyd Collins, died of food, thirst, exposure, hypothermia after 14+ days stuck in a cave.

Reactions: PhDcat2018
I need to watch this play like I need a hole in my head.
-Abe Lincoln

Actually, I read Lincoln's last words were supposedly: "After this f'n play is over I'm gonna get so GD wasted, Mary Todd, just you wait... and then I'm gonna get raped in my butt -- by a man!! WEEEE doggies!!"

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
"Man, I think I drank too much piss this time."

-- Freda Fletcher, the Former World's Greatest Piss Guzzler and multiple world record holder including most pints of piss drank in one hour and most consecutive days drinking nothing but your own piss

"How did I end up locked in box in a basement wearing a gimp suit?"

@WayneDougan if he shows up without invitation to my house.
Hobby of yours? Not that there's anything wrong with it these days, I guess. From what I've seen, you can probably find willing volunteers on here if you ask nicely.

Shortly after Challenger disaster, January, 1986, I remember a tasteless joke making the rounds in ADA circles:

"What's this button for?"
-Christa McAuliffe
The more tasteless one on that was Bud Light had and advertising campaign at the time where people would walk into a bar and just order a light and then some flaming arrow would get shot in to create light or an explosion or something and the tag line was "no Bud Light." What was the last transmission from the Space Shuttle? "Give me a light?"

• Wow
Reactions: AustinTXCat
And do you promise that if I die some embarrassing and boring death that you're gonna tell our daughter that her father was killed by Russian soldiers in this intense hand-to-hand combat in an attempt to save the lives of 850 Chechnyan orphans?

How many of these last words from movies do you recognize? Most of these precede a violent death. XD

"Choke on 'em! Choke on 'em!"

"Oh. You didn't know."

"Blue! No, yellooooow!"

"The heat's getting to me. I'll murder you momentarily. But first, I need a cold drink of ice water."

"'Bout done? Have some fire, scarecrow."

"What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?! Didn't mommy and daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!"

"I can't lie to you about your chances. But you have my sympathies."

"Hey, isn't that Malcolm there?"

"We'll be the ultimate family. A family of three joined together in one body. More human than I am alone."

Captain Rhodes, Day of the Dead
John Doe, Se7en
Sir Galahad, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Penguin, Batman Returns
Mr. Blonde, Reservoir Dogs
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Full Metal Jacket
Ash, Alien
Bonnie Parker, Bonnie and Clyde
Seth Brundle, The Fly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT