ADVERTISEMENT

Best and Worst TV finales

Seinfeld, which is my favorite alltime show, had the worst finale, period... end of thread.

Reactions: BC_Wader
Wow.

Nobody mentioned Justified? That finale had everything.

Chuck's finale was one of the worst.

If you know the mind of Larry David, Seinfeld's ending was spot-on. Certain things maybe they could have handled better, but I'm so glad they didn't conform to typical sitcom expectations. Nothing about that show was typical.

Now contrast that with the predictable schlock of Friends...

I'm also in the boat of saying The Sopranos leaving the ending open to interpretation was fantastic.

I liked The Sopranos finale as well. The entire scene was telegraphing a hit; they just didn't show it. I don't like MASH or the finale, but I know a lot of people who love the show. If I was injured hearing Alan Alda's corny jokes would not cheer me up. I hated the 2000's Battlestar Galactica finale.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Dee
I liked the end of designated survivor where the sitting president ran for reelection as an independent and had to live stream his State of the Union address because it was considered an ad for some reason that doesn’t matter. And despite being deeply unpopular his live streamed speech was so incredible that people all over the country in all walks of life stop what they were doing (even people on the job 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸) to watch and then they all voted for him and there were fireworks and confetti and someone got arrested but I don’t really remember why.

Oh and the whole ‘who blew up congress?’ thing got wrapped up halfway through the 1sr season

Reactions: J_Dee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT