ADVERTISEMENT

Bench

marshalfan

Senior
Oct 2, 2005
We need one. Nate to needs to me more aggresive offensively when he is in the game because he isnt in for his defense. Brooks has the tools but is really struggling lately. Juzang needs to find his stroke.

Last edited:
Reactions: katwest
We need one. Nate to needs to me more aggresively offensively when he is in the game because he isnt in for his defense. Brooks has the tools but is really struggling lately. Juzang needs to find his stroke.
Yeah Sestina has been good in 3 of the last 4 games ( was invisible against UF ) so he just needs to keep that up . Brooks provides great D and rebounding but when Sestina is playing well he won't see the floor much. We need Juzang to get his stroke confidence back some as he was hot for 3-4 games and has been the opposite the last few games.

But truthfully we don't need much from the bench . We just need to get 3 starters playing well in a single game. Every game it is Quick and one other guy . Tonight it was Quick and EJ . Maxey scored the 2nd most but he was horrible on D and had some huge bone head plays. With just 2 of 5 starters we are a top 4 team if we get a 3rd guy going every game its GAME OVER.

That's a legitimate concern, they are not stepping up like they need to because there is going to be games when we need their scoring and I don't see much right now. Nate had three fouls again tonight in 13 minutes and there was just one rebound between Nate, Brooks and Juzang. Luckily we didn't need much from those three tonight.

Johnny needs to pump fake drive it and hit the pull up or get to the rim. This game was a bit rough for Keon and Johnny.

I think UK is basically a 6 player team now. Although, Brooks can buy the team some time here and there. Juzang, however, is just not ready for this level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT