ADVERTISEMENT

BEGOK is now FEBUK

sad oh no GIF by happydog

Given the rapprochement with Pitino, BEGOK is now the FEBUK. If you’re not familiar with this lingo, please make your way to hogville.net.
Found this nugget over there:

"Gonna be weird not seeing you on the Kentucky sidelines, but thank you coach for helping me and my family achieve our dreams and giving us the best college experience," Towns wrote. "My Love for Kentucky and Coach Cal has and will continue to have no bounds."
-KAT

Seems like we’ve only heard of former Cal players throwing UK under the bus for Cal, but KAT is the first I’ve seen to give both love. And he actually put Kentucky first when he talked about how much he loved UK and Cal. Refreshing.

Similar to 45- a lot of you are going to find life a lot more meaningless without an enemy to give you a reason to live.

All in on Pope. Think he could be amazing and exactly what we needed.

Also all in on Cal being remembered for what he is- a UK legend who had no scandals, did a ton for the state/university, even helped us out by leaving and oh yeah a title, numerous final fours, the most exciting 38 straight games only railroaded by a couple atrocious calls. Great programs have space carved out for their former leaders unless they do something that makes them persona non grata - it’s absolutely hilarious seeing people bash cal and then begin to fondle fifteenos balls.

All the talk about family while continuously attacking a big part of our history is comical and sad.

Found this nugget over there:

"Gonna be weird not seeing you on the Kentucky sidelines, but thank you coach for helping me and my family achieve our dreams and giving us the best college experience," Towns wrote. "My Love for Kentucky and Coach Cal has and will continue to have no bounds."
-KAT

Seems like we’ve only heard of former Cal players throwing UK under the bus for Cal, but KAT is the first I’ve seen to give both love. And he actually put Kentucky first when he talked about how much he loved UK and Cal. Refreshing.
There'll be more. Coach Pope will build a bridge. Everyone is working off emotion right now. Competitive people have to pick sides. It'll pass.

Similar to 45- a lot of you are going to find life a lot more meaningless without an enemy to give you a reason to live.

All in on Pope. Think he could be amazing and exactly what we needed.

Also all in on Cal being remembered for what he is- a UK legend who had no scandals, did a ton for the state/university, even helped us out by leaving and oh yeah a title, numerous final fours, the most exciting 38 straight games only railroaded by a couple atrocious calls. Great programs have space carved out for their former leaders unless they do something that makes them persona non grata - it’s absolutely hilarious seeing people bash cal and then begin to fondle fifteenos balls.

All the talk about family while continuously attacking a big part of our history is comical and sad.
Time heals a lot. Tubby and Pitino are beloved now. This too shall pass.

Reactions: Zissou87
The 96 team would probably win in a head to head but that 78 team is still my favorite because they cut Duke's throat and drank their blood
Well, I would agree with that, since the 78 team are all in their late 60s and Mike Phillips has passed away. Being UK class of 78 myself, that team is pretty dear to me and Jack Givens is my favorite player to ever wear a UK jersey, although Kyle Macy is a close second.

Well, I would agree with that, since the 78 team are all in their late 60s and Mike Phillips has passed away. Being UK class of 78 myself, that team is pretty dear to me and Jack Givens is my favorite player to ever wear a UK jersey, although Kyle Macy is a close second.
Yes sir!! That 78 team would look opponents in the eyeball and wall up and could pass it right back out of problems into Givens my God love them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT