ADVERTISEMENT

Beating UT is the season now

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
That’s all there is to it. The next step for this program wasn’t winning the sec East which we can still do but highly unlikely, the next step is to beat UT and UF in the same season. This was obviously a blown opportunity that may cost us a NY6 bowl but beating UT is where the success lies now/ Levis needs to get his garbage together. Scangarello needs to quit stroking Levis ego and get things together.

We're fine as long as we beat everybody till we get to Georgia.

Then we'll get our chance. Beat Georgia and you'll win the SEC East. Beat Louisville and you're looking at the national championship playoff.

We'll drop to number 11. But we could be as close as number 4-5 by the time Georgia gets here if we win out.

We'll be seeing you orange lovers real soon.
We good as long as we don't lose to nobody else. We lost to the top 15 team at the end.

Ohio State and teams like this lose all the time in the first four or five games and then they go undefeated. And we're favorite except for Tennessee and Georgia. We got this bro

Couldn’t disagree more. After 50 plus years of following UK football, every week is a potential bright spot. These are the good old days regardless of today. And it’s going to get better, takes time.
Give it time?
My brother in Christ you been watching for 50 years and never won the conference. How much longer we gonna wait

That’s all there is to it. The next step for this program wasn’t winning the sec East which we can still do but highly unlikely, the next step is to beat UT and UF in the same season. This was obviously a blown opportunity that may cost us a NY6 bowl but beating UT is where the success lies now/ Levis needs to get his garbage together. Scangarello needs to quit stroking Levis ego and get things together.
Gotta win these next two before the UT game. That’s where my concern lies.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
We got this bro. Only Tennessee and Georgia are favorites over us. And we can play with them. 💯
We'll see how it goes.
We got this bro.
IM GOOD
im acting like Alabama and Ohio State on this. We fine.
Take the 1 L and harden. Take W's on the rest🪕🪕
Chin up. Eyes Forward. 👁️👁️

Give it time?
My brother in Christ you been watching for 50 years and never won the conference. How much longer we gonna wait
I’m gonna wait long as it takes. Don’t think I have any choice in the matter. I’m not quitting on them now. That’s how long.

Reactions: UKUGA
Give it time?

That's not true. Uk won in the mid to late 70s.

And to the guy comparing uk losing early to osu, love the apples to orange comparison. Osu has way better players and plays in an easier conference.

Reactions: Backer cutter
This one hurts but if we beat UT I will be happy again

Think Cats had best worry about playing Carolina next Saturday....no guarantees Cats will win it.

That's not true. Uk won in the mid to late 70s.

And to the guy comparing uk losing early to osu, love the apples to orange comparison. Osu has way better players and plays in an easier conference.
My brother in Christ that was 50 years ago

Couldn’t disagree more. After 50 plus years of following UK football, every week is a potential bright spot. These are the good old days regardless of today. And it’s going to get better, takes time.

Takes time right? 100+ years? I’m guessing. Maybe these guys will send me a telegram in heaven or hell, whichever when we win the East.

Reactions: Backer cutter
Just don't see that victory happening.

Think Cats had best worry about playing Carolina next Saturday....no guarantees Cats will win it.
In the end it doesn’t matter. We re gonna end up with 2 or 3 losses. It’d be nice to have a season where ut and uf weren’t one of them

In the end it doesn’t matter. We re gonna end up with 2 or 3 losses. It’d be nice to have a season where ut and uf weren’t one of them
Cats have to learn how to execute the whole game. I think 8-4 is where Cats end up

They’re not worthy of our focus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT