ADVERTISEMENT

Be quick if you enter.

This is how this works.

You've got 3 seconds to name an immediate replacement for Cal due to emergency. The clock starts when you finish reading the thread. No cheating, and if you fail to rattle a name in that time, by default our coach goes to Clappy. Police yourselves. Also can't use Coach K, Bill Self, MIller, or Williams. Must be CBB coach.

Time starts now.

Brad stevens

Stevens is not a college basketball coach.

By the time I tried to go directly by the rule, at 3 seconds I was shuffling between 4-5 guys and missed the timer.

Reactions: _Rooster
Billy Clyde. Everyone needs a second chance, right ? Besides we might get a couple of those transfers from Ranger.

Damn, I f'd this up. Clappy it is.

By the time I tried to go directly by the rule, at 3 seconds I was shuffling between 4-5 guys and missed the timer.
Your game, you loose. It was too fast paste.

images

I ain't sleeping with Clappy. Not now, not ever. I rather be fried and served up.

Donald Trump

What's next Hillary? Nasty Ashley? This is going north. Gettin' outta control. We'd be better off with Fruit Loop.
202ecb2ab74e0560ef5b8c1135c65879.jpg

@Cats192 would win if it was a fair erection.

Last edited:
This is how this works.

You've got 3 seconds to name an immediate replacement for Cal due to emergency. The clock starts when you finish reading the thread. No cheating, and if you fail to rattle a name in that time, by default our coach goes to Clappy. Police yourselves. Also can't use Coach K, Bill Self, MIller, or Williams. Must be CBB coach.

Time starts now.
Stevens (I didn't read completely before I read the no NBA part. I panicked when I saw 3 secs)

Reactions: morgousky
Brad Stevens with Antiqua and Payne as his recruiters and Strickland as the advisor. Stevens can coach and I predict he figures out how to beat the Cavs in game 4 to make it 2-2. He is known to win when you think he wont. He doesn't even have Thomas and he will win game 4 just like game 3.

Brad Stevens with Antiqua and Payne as his recruiters and Strickland as the advisor.

You cheated. At three seconds you wouldn't have gotten through two of those names.

And no using Stevens. He's an NBA coach.

You fail, and thanks to you, Clappy is now UK's coach.

Reactions: Bluegrass79
You cheated. At three seconds you wouldn't have gotten through two of those names.

And no using Stevens. He's an NBA coach.

You fail, and thanks to you, Clappy is now UK's coach.

nope. ... I said to myself.....Stevens, Orlando, Payne and Strickland. I struggled but managed to think of all 4 in 2.94 seconds. Scouts honor

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT