ADVERTISEMENT

Be prepared to adjust your TV schedule for start of uk game

This is the way Kentucky football goes. Cancel this game, lose to South Carolina next week, get the doors blown off by UGA in week 3. Then the season over before it even started………

Stoops better fight to play this weekend regardless.

I will be pissed if we open the season against usc and Georgia. That is malpractice for the team and our chances this year.

Rescheduling would either eat up a bye week or be an irrelevant game end of year that I wouldnt blame guys choosing to opt out of.

Come on Stoops, we gotta play, be it 11pm or morning.

Reactions: KentuckyDC
This is complete bull. I have to get up at 500 in the morning. Fk'n stupid to start so late anyway. It's UK vs SMISS. Nobody on the West Coast gives a frick.

Reactions: TM2013
Stoops better fight to play this weekend regardless.

I will be pissed if we open the season against usc and Georgia. That is malpractice for the team and our chances this year.

Rescheduling would either eat up a bye week or be an irrelevant game end of year that I wouldnt blame guys choosing to opt out of.

Come on Stoops, we gotta play, be it 11pm or morning.
Radar shows rain gone by 9ish

Some of this weather in central KY, made pop ups appear for like 10 miles, and then they disappeared. Wondering if the radar will show improvement soon. Hope we do get a game tonight but you never know.

Reactions: bbncal02
Lot of investment to be here at the stadium . Season tix , hotel rooms , the time invested , we actually had friends lined up to fly in from Fayetteville NC . They cancelled last minute . On the way home now , gave up when weather actually got slightly threatening— even though the storm seems to missed the stadium . Dry as a bone still .. additionally it seems dumb they wouldn’t let folks in their seats around 645 when the weather was stable , but fans were in the upper bowl as lightning flashed at 845 . . Why let people set in the stadium if it’s dangerous ?

We need a meteorologist to chime in.

What are the odds that we just see some rain vs lightning tonight?

It's been fairly hot weather with no rain for days and then we get this surprise.

If the meteorologist is unsure, might as well cancel.

This would be a first in my lifetime, that a UK football game may cancel....just saying.
Life goes on everywhere else in Lexington . People are out doing their thing . But they can’t play football because of rain . Its stupid . Play the game . If you think you might get hit by lightning stay home .

Reactions: secrules3
Online folks I trust are saying now looks like completely canceled, no makeup will be attempted, UK only plays 11 games in 2024

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT