ADVERTISEMENT

Be prepared for more “out of the blue” commitments per Ricks

Aight go peep his page and the proof right there lol
So what has he been right on? He got Pope. That’s it. Sure he said Amari Williams was committing, but everyone was saying that…

He was dead wrong on Brea, Saunders, and Osobor

So what has he been right on? He got Pope. That’s it. Sure he said Amari Williams was committing, but everyone was saying that…

what did he say bout Osobor?? He said to be patient on his commitment.

When you can’t figure out who is coming, this is a pretty smart comment to make.

Makes you look like you are at least smart enough to know that you don’t know anything.

And better than just making stuff up.

He also tweeted out that Trey Townsend wasn't paid by ohio state for NIL. And Trey called him a liar. I'm not going to put much stock into these twitter experts.
I don't think there's much reason to believe the guy has real sources, but for the record he said OSU didn't pay one of their star players last season and for that reason Townsend didn't transfer to OSU. Townsend replied "lies" and Ricks later tweeted that he stands by the OSU part of his scoop. Townsend wouldn't have gotten NIL from OSU considering he played for Oakland...

What's with the autistic sperg rant against Trilly today? Do you actually think I care about Trilly Donovan?
Making fun of autistic people is bottom of the barrel. Then again, EXPLODING and trying to call and email Barnhart at 1am in the morning right after he hired Pope is bottom of the barrel as well so I shouldn't be at all surprised. So I won't be.

Making fun of autistic people is bottom of the barrel. Then again, EXPLODING and trying to call and email Barnhart at 1am in the morning right after he hired Pope is bottom of the barrel as well so I shouldn't be at all surprised. So I won't be.
Wasn’t making fun of autistic people. You were displaying an autistic tendency. Hyper-interest on one subject. Hence “autistic”.

I don't think there's much reason to believe the guy has real sources, but for the record he said OSU didn't pay one of their star players last season and for that reason Townsend didn't transfer to OSU. Townsend replied "lies" and Ricks later tweeted that he stands by the OSU part of his scoop. Townsend wouldn't have gotten NIL from OSU considering he played for Oakland...
Maybe Townsend wasn't saying the part about the NIL and OSU was a lie but just saying that being the reason
he chose elsewhere was a lie?

I think some people are getting ricks mixed up with trilly.

Here is what ricks said about brea:

On osober he said UK was in great shape but had to ba patient. That was way before anyone else mentioned that name.

I don't think he said anything about saunders. That was Jones that called that one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT