ADVERTISEMENT

BBN Shows Up...

Looked like it was in the 20s on TV. Lower bowl looked pretty well filled out except end zones. Upper deck empty of course.

Looked like it was in the 20s on TV. Lower bowl looked pretty well filled out except end zones. Upper deck empty of course.

When did you look? Think the crowd was supposed to get a lot bigger after Keeneland let out. A few of those guys won enough to stick around until it ended, lol.

I know it looked a LOT better than the other SEC spring games I have watched.

When did you look? Think the crowd was supposed to get a lot bigger after Keeneland let out. A few of those guys won enough to stick around until it ended, lol.

Between beers and rotating the meat on the grill

It was 36. 31K tickets distributed 36K came through the gates.
I'll take it if that's what they said...there were not any empty sections in the lower stadium and they didn't upen the uppers...not sure capacity of lower arena,, but I thought it was about 40k

Reactions: sr404

They were even in the recruiting room!!:joy::joy::football::football:[banana][banana]:cool2::sunglasses:

They were even in the recruiting room!!:joy::joy::football::football:[banana][banana]:cool2::sunglasses:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Awr9CW.tbNJa1AcAaw9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=uk's+recruiting+room+picture+that+got+wide+circulation&fr=yset_widemail_chr_win#id=3&iurl=http://www.cemeconference.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/medium-room-thumb.jpg&action=click

Found this for you, you don't really have to live in Lexington to have some idea of what is going on, LOL, despite what you and BD claim, nice picture of the NEW RR top center, think a lot of the rest have pictures from the conference centre, etc. IF ANY of them (some are) are also of the RR then how much bigger than the old excuse for one are they?

Does the "conference center" bring in anything like the money football brings in?

Of course since the old one was in an empty warehouse I am sure it actually had more room overall, and it was all finished in about the same decor--------old abandoned warehouse motiff.

LOL at me making fun of the new facilities since mitch had NO CHOICE but to spend SOME of the abundant SEC money on football, of course this new one is super nice.

Just TEN OR TWELVE years late in giving the money cow SOME of the money it had EARNED, a BIG head start for the rest of the SEC.

Do ANY of those pictures remind you even a little bit of the old "recruiting room"?

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Awr9CW.tbNJa1AcAaw9XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=uk's+recruiting+room+picture+that+got+wide+circulation&fr=yset_widemail_chr_win#id=3&iurl=http://www.cemeconference.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/medium-room-thumb.jpg&action=click

Found this for you, you don't really have to live in Lexington to have some idea of what is going on, LOL, despite what you and BD claim, nice picture of the NEW RR top center, think a lot of the rest have pictures from the conference centre, etc. IF ANY of them (some are) are also of the RR then how much bigger than the old excuse for one are they?

Does the "conference center" bring in anything like the money football brings in?

Of course since the old one was in an empty warehouse I am sure it actually had more room overall, and it was all finished in about the same decor--------old abandoned warehouse motiff.

LOL at me making fun of the new facilities since mitch had NO CHOICE but to spend SOME of the abundant SEC money on football, of course this new one is super nice.

Just TEN OR TWELVE years late in giving the money cow SOME of the money it had EARNED, a BIG head start for the rest of the SEC.

Do ANY of those pictures remind you even a little bit of the old "recruiting room"?

But try again, the old "recruiting room" needs all the publicity it can get since the MANY pictures of it got banned. Maybe W/C can get a picture of it from BP for us, pretty sure jurich had a lot of them to pass out. Amazing contrast. Oh well, not sure I want to get sick again anyway.

I think it was probably banned for good reasons, lol.

Last edited:
Watched TAM and Fla yesterday and they both had huge crowds with the new coaches kinda like the first year under Stoops.

Watched TAM and Fla yesterday and they both had huge crowds with the new coaches kinda like the first year under Stoops.

Before the game, A&M were claiming they were going to be hosting the largest crowd to ever watch a football game in Texas. I didn't watch and don't know if that happened or not. Don't they seat something like 105K. Kirby is asking for a big turnout next Sat. don't know how many will show, but the bridge end of the stadium will be closed while construction finishes up on the renovations. Cranes were inside the stadium untll Monday, new hedges went in Tue, I guess it was resoded Wed,because one end was bare from about the 30 to the construction and we had a scrimmage on it yesterday.

ADVERTISEMENT