ADVERTISEMENT

BBN….show some love!

Aug 9, 2021
My dad and family are the reasons I am a Kentucky fan. My dad just retired and was ready to live the dream, and life threw him a curveball. He went into the hospital with back pain. After an emergency surgery, he had no movement and little feeling in his legs. He is slowly getting movement and feeling back, but it’s definitely been a tough ride for someone that’s never been to the hospital and always active. Say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts while he fights to get back to his old self. The power of BBN is strong.

Last edited:
My dad and family is the reason I am a Kentucky fan. My dad just retired and was ready to live the dream, and life threw him a curveball. He went into the hospital with back pain. After an emergency surgery, he had no movement and little feeling in his legs. He is slowly getting movement and feeling back, but it’s definitely been a tough ride for someone that’s never been to the hospital and always active. Say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts while he fights to get back to his old self. The power of BBN is strong.
Praying for your dad 🙏

Praying for your dad. I started this account with mine and him and my family also raised me in it. As someone who came from a single dad, I love when i hear people give props to the pops. Mines one of the greats too. Good thing about these older peopme are they're tough as hell

Praying for your dad. I started this account with mine and him and my family also raised me in it. As someone who came from a single dad, I love when i hear people give props to the pops. Mines one of the greats too. Good thing about these older peopme are they're tough as hell
Couldn’t say it any better. My dad is the strongest person I know. He’s never spent a second in a hospital until now. So it’s been weird to see him down and scared. But he’s a warrior. Love your story

My dad and family are the reasons I am a Kentucky fan. My dad just retired and was ready to live the dream, and life threw him a curveball. He went into the hospital with back pain. After an emergency surgery, he had no movement and little feeling in his legs. He is slowly getting movement and feeling back, but it’s definitely been a tough ride for someone that’s never been to the hospital and always active. Say a prayer or keep him in your thoughts while he fights to get back to his old self. The power of BBN is strong.
I pray for your fathers healing both physically and mentally and for your family that is also going through this tough time with him. Lord wrap them in your love and comfort them through this time. Give them all the energy to lift up each other through this time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your dad and the rest of your family. You're right about the power of BBN. We may disagree, argue and even fight sometimes, but we ARE a family and are ultimately there for each other. Take care. 💙💙💙💙💙

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for your dad and family. Did the surgeon screw up?

What's his first name? I want to add him to our church prayer list. If you don't mind.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT