ADVERTISEMENT

BBM LIVE Thread

Just an awesome night -

For the ones that b!tch about the women’s team every year, that part was very abbreviated - just intros and a three point contest, no scrimmage.

Two awesome Kentucky kids who Cal wouldn’t have sniffed at battling it out in the three point contest. Those two guys will be here for a couple of years and will win big games for us.

Finally, the Pitino finale had me crying like a baby. That guy knows he seriously effed up leaving UK. So glad he had this last day in the sun cheered by UK fans. He deserves it. Us old-timers will always appreciate the deep, dark hole he led us out of -

I think he could raise some serious $. Knows a lot of big dollar people.
He could be a big help in that area
Maybe; but again. He's still at St. John's and will want to finish up there. He'll be 74-75 at that point. NIL is a high energy, stressful job. Not sure if he'll be up to it at that point.

That kid was headed to South Carolina while we signed bricklayers. Thanks chicken man.
Exactly what I was thinking. I was saying to myself, "Kal, you turd."

Talented kids like Noah would crawl on their knees to play at UK and give it their all. But instead, Kal would sign 5 guys every year who only wanted to rent a room for 6 months, showcase their game for the NBA and get the heck out of dodge as quickly as possible. And a lot of times, those 5 star hot dogs couldn't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Man, this team can shoot. Such a refreshing feeling knowing we have a skilled T-E-A-M and not a bunch of individual pieces showing their game off for scouts in the stands.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
I'm happy Rick got a nice moment at Rupp. He is in his 70s. You never know how much time he has left.
He deserved to have a night. He brought the program back from the dead.
I've been a fan since 76-77 but that time period when Rick was the coach was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: cat tat2 and bnewt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT