ADVERTISEMENT

BBM LIVE Thread

Lol, as if pitino is doing this for anything but himself. Grace and mercy from the fans even if it's not deserved shows why bbn is the best tho.

That's about as much as I'm ready to accept from him right now.
But, saying it's rightfully Camelot and wearing those colors was a nice olive branch, especially after a couple of head scratching miscues towards us.

Reactions: bballcat4
I love Rick Pitino, always will. He bleeds UK regardless of what he's done or said.

I don't think a lot of people get that people around my age, that was our first memorable coach. And him going to freaking UofL was like a knife in the back. Like seeing your dad hang out with his new family and being happy with his new step kids. Luckily, we had Tubby who was warm and loved the fans.

But, it's taken time to kinda let the "betrayal" heal. It will be the same for Cal years down the road too.

little brother tonight

DMZm67S6RSgX1o545FRx7cZbDNc-6M-Oc_3m63gGbnQ.gif

I’m going to leave this alone…..But it feels liberating to be free of John Calipari

We may lose 10-12 games this season. Who knows? There might be some growing pains. I know it won’t be done with a cocky BCG style coach at the helm. Pope wants to do it for us, and I get the idea he would never want to leave.

He won't want to leave. But he's got to win. Yes, he's one of our own. But this is Kentucky. You have to win. Ask Tubby;; Ask BCG; Ask Cal. You HAVE to be able to perform at a very high level here.

And I know he gets it. Now, he has to do it.

I’m going to leave this alone…..But it feels liberating to be free of John Calipari

We may lose 10-12 games this season. Who knows? There might be some growing pains. I know it won’t be done with a cocky BCG style coach at the helm. Pope wants to do it for us, and I get the idea he would never want to leave.
I can't see how this season will be any worse than the last 3. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this, but they can miss the tournament and it's no worse than losing in the first round to me.

I can't see how this season will be any worse than the last 3. Maybe I'm wrong in thinking this, but they can miss the tournament and it's no worse than losing in the first round to me.
Nah, can't miss the tourney here. THAT would not be a good start for Pope. This is Kentucky- you don't miss the tourney here.

Every coach gets one of those before fans go, "Now wait a minute..."

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
He looks pretty rough but his mind still seems pretty sharp
After he gives up coaching, maybe he could be put in charge of nil
Bad idea.. put him in charge of Coach Pope's lunch and afternoon snack choice. Don't need him in a role at his age that really matters alot.

He looks pretty rough but his mind still seems pretty sharp
After he gives up coaching, maybe he could be put in charge of nil
Nah, needs to just be a consultant. He's 72. He's gotta couple more years and at that point he won't want to deal with the NIL nonsense

Nah, needs to just be a consultant. He's 72. He's gotta couple more years and at that point he won't want to deal with the NIL nonsense
I think he could raise some serious $. Knows a lot of big dollar people.
He could be a big help in that area

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT