ADVERTISEMENT

Bat Cats take 2/3 from Arkansas

Even when we could talk just purely about one helluva baseball team we have , somehow Cal has to be mentioned. Love the topic, just hate so over the message.

We good guys and gals , wash your hands and be proud of that beautiful Blue and White!! Go Cats! Kick ass !
I’m proud. Was at KPP all weekend. I can tell you’re fun at parties.

Have a drink

I’m too lazy to look up, but I’ve heard A&M is college baseball’s 1961 Yankees. Have they just played a tougher league schedule so far, or? They’re #1 in the country, yet Arky and UK atop the SEC.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I’m too lazy to look up, but I’ve heard A&M is college baseball’s 1961 Yankees. Have they just played a tougher league schedule so far, or? They’re #1 in the country, yet Arky and UK atop the SEC.

A&M was No. 1 in the nation in the rankings but they got swept at LSU this weekend. They won't be No. 1 this week (Tennessee probably will be unfortunately).

Reactions: K86 and bluecoon1
Even when we could talk just purely about one helluva baseball team we have , somehow Cal has to be mentioned. Love the topic, just hate so over the message.

We good guys and gals , wash your hands and be proud of that beautiful Blue and White!! Go Cats! Kick ass !
I was at the Friday night game . Several Arkansas fans made the trip. Arkansas started the nation’s best pitcher and scored 10 runs so they were feeling pretty cocky . Couple of times their fans started chanting “we’ve got Cal !” I guess they thought that would actually hurt us , lol . Everyone just laughed and yelled things like “thanks” and “you can have him” , lol .

I was at the Friday night game . Several Arkansas fans made the trip. Arkansas started the nation’s best pitcher and scored 10 runs so they were feeling pretty cocky . Couple of times their fans started chanting “we’ve got Cal !” I guess they thought that would actually hurt us , lol . Everyone just laughed and yelled things like “thanks” and “you can have him” , lol .
I didn’t hear those chants but I sat with them behind Ark dugout most of the night on Friday.

Good program but pretty full of themselves. After that night I can guarantee you they thought they were sweeping the series.

Cats sit alone atop the SEC in 1st place
One game ahead of Ark and UT. The Hogs have series at home against MSt and at aTm while UT travels to Vandy and has SC at home. Gonna be a tight finish but play like we did our last two games we can finish on top.

A&M is really good, but they lost 2/3 to a middling LSU team. It's hard to win on the road in the SEC, ask Arkansas.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
One game ahead of Ark and UT. The Hogs have series at home against MSt and at aTm while UT travels to Vandy and has SC at home. Gonna be a tight finish but play like we did our last two games we can finish on top.
Don't count out A&M either. They're two games back, but they have Arky at home and at Ole Miss.

UK's schedule is tough, but so are those of the other three teams vying for the title. If I had to bet money on it, I'd bet that UT and UK share the title.

UA fans moving those goal posts on twitter after losing the series faster than Cal doing a pig chant! 😂😂😂

Friday after win: We are sweeping these kittens !
Saturday after loss: Well, we are still gonna take this series !
Sunday after loss : How many times UK been to Omaha ?

UA fans moving those goal posts on twitter after losing the series faster than Cal doing a pig chant! 😂😂😂

Friday after win: We are sweeping these kittens !
Saturday after loss: Well, we are still gonna take this series !
Sunday after loss : How many times UK been to Omaha ?
My favorite is when they rip our attendance numbers because they have nothing else. 😂😂😂

I didn’t hear those chants but I sat with them behind Ark dugout most of the night on Friday.

Good program but pretty full of themselves. After that night I can guarantee you they thought they were sweeping the series.
These were the ones sitting where I was in the blue seats behind the plate . They had hats with a yellow beer mug on top . Don’t know what that’s about.
I’ll be honest, I kinda thought that we might get swept too .

When they started that chant did anybody lean over and go "Bless your hearts"

I’ve been to most of the home SEC games this year. Today was the best crowd this year.
Eh, the crowds for UT were bigger, but Sunday's crowd against Arkansas was very good. Also, there were a lot of UT fans at those games, which added to the overall numbers.

Our fans should have countered with "YOU got Cal"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT