ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Roster and Z

Good news has been trending the last week.

1. We found out he can still enroll by mid-October in time to be eligible for the full season.
2. The official athletics site is listing him as a part of the active roster.

This is in addition to the university publicly addressing the issue two weeks ago, saying they were doing everything they could to basically help the kid.

I cannot see how these wouldn't be seen as net positives.

Bigz has been listed on their awhile, the pilgrim needs was atleast something but there isn’t much time left, he needs to get on campus

Reactions: Col. Angus
Good news has been trending the last week.

1. We found out he can still enroll by mid-October in time to be eligible for the full season.
2. The official athletics site is listing him as a part of the active roster.

This is in addition to the university publicly addressing the issue two weeks ago, saying they were doing everything they could to basically help the kid.

I cannot see how these wouldn't be seen as net positives.
He has been on there a while, now the website could have changed idk but the news has been positive for sure. I just don’t know how much longer this can go on. Ivisic needs to get on campus for practices and maybe some strength/conditioning work. Say he gets here mid-October how can he possibly be expected to make any sort of impact on 2-3 weeks

Pilgrim said couple days ago that things are improving. We are no longer worried that big Z ends up at another school. He needs to retake test, after that he's in I still think hes here at bbm

He has been on there a while, now the website could have changed idk but the news has been positive for sure. I just don’t know how much longer this can go on. Ivisic needs to get on campus for practices and maybe some strength/conditioning work. Say he gets here mid-October how can he possibly be expected to make any sort of impact on 2-3 weeks
That's not even enough time to learn to stretch properly.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
At this point, he's probably going to be very behind. Dude is still in Europe.

Just hard to see him contributing much if he doesn't start practicing when the team does this coming Monday, and even then he missed out on the entire summer here.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Basketball players are made in the summer and teams are made in the winter, come on Big Z!!!

Go Cats!!

Good to know. I thought BBM kicked off the start of practice.

It used to back in the day!

But now, official practice can start 42 days before the first game. They can hold up to 30 official practices in a 42 day span before the first game (42 day mark is this upcoming Monday).

After the first game- they can practice 6 days/week for up to 40 hours of total CARA (which is a combination of practice, weight lifting, conditioning, film, etc., anything that is basketball related and required to be at counts towards their 40 hours of CARA).

Kinda confusing but that's how it works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT