ADVERTISEMENT

Barn burner

jeffky

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2017
Looks like another one fun being a Kentucky fan hey cals got this

5 Minutes to go 1 point game against Penn 16 pt lead 90 seconds before the hals lol you cal supporters lol

I’m a Kentucky supporter. You’re on here crying because Kentucky won. Likely ruined your big weekend plans of negative messageboard posting you had planned. Thoughts and prayers for your loss.
No I'm not crying calling it like is not at all Bradshaw had a nice game hope we get better but getting beat to death on the bCk door not fighting through screens and letting these teams shoot 3 after 3 if Penn can back door you to death wait until next week north Carolina lives on back doori g stop the sunshine pumping I'm out of here

No I'm not crying calling it like is not at all Bradshaw had a nice game hope we get better but getting beat to death on the bCk door not fighting through screens and letting these teams shoot 3 after 3 if Penn can back door you to death wait until next week north Carolina lives on back doori g stop the sunshine pumping I'm out of here
You are absolutely crying after a win. You’re a part of the mob on this board who whines cries and makes everything negative that they possibly can. Then you turn around and call people who call you out sunshine pumpers like I’m supposed to be mad that we won. You spend your life being mad, I’ll spend mine enjoying watching this team grow.

Is this guy KY Jeff? Thought u were dead

You are absolutely crying after a win. You’re a part of the mob on this board who whines cries and makes everything negative that they possibly can. Then you turn around and call people who call you out sunshine pumpers like I’m supposed to be mad that we won. You spend your life being mad, I’ll spend mine enjoying watching this team grow.
Hey sunshine okay alright I'm crying like he'll lol

Ok Doug

Do you not believe in periods?

I view this kind of game as what a first round NCAA Tournament game could look like. Playing an athletically overmatched, smart team that can shoot it, pass it and who runs good offense. This was a test and the Cats passed.

UK covered the 13.5 point spread in a “neutral” environment where it felt like UK was the road team.

I don’t understand the whining. Cayuts by 90 every time out isn’t realistic.

Hey sunshine okay alright I'm crying like he'll lol

Seeing you come back from your October ban and try to change your writing style by not using periods is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen a guy in his 50’s do.

Jeffky was kyjeff1 until he got banned in October for nonstop fighiting, making fun of old people, etc. Just search kyjeff1 to see his old posts. He can change the writing style but he can’t hide his obsession over Cal, lol.

Reactions: UKortho
You are absolutely crying after a win. You’re a part of the mob on this board who whines cries and makes everything negative that they possibly can. Then you turn around and call people who call you out sunshine pumpers like I’m supposed to be mad that we won. You spend your life being mad, I’ll spend mine enjoying watching

I view this kind of game as what a first round NCAA Tournament game could look like. Playing an athletically overmatched, smart team that can shoot it, pass it and who runs good offense. This was a test and the Cats passed.

UK covered the 13.5 point spread in a “neutral” environment where it felt like UK was the road team.

I don’t understand the whining. Cayuts by 90 every time out isn’t

Seeing you come back from your October ban and try to change your writing style by not using periods is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen a guy in his 50’s do.

Jeffky was kyjeff1 until he got banned in October for nonstop fighiting, making fun of old people, etc. Just search kyjeff1 to see his old posts. He can change the writing style but he can’t hide his obsession over Cal, lol.
Wrong not even close lol

The same guy you’re defending is the biggest bully on the board, threatening to meet people in person. He did it numerous times before getting banned. He also made fun of old people, so save your white knight act for someone who cares, cowboy.
Hey Einstein I am sure the mods can figure out whether or not I am the jackass you are referring too

Lol it’s not KYjeff. different grammar and different writing style. Jeff1 is on the national board frequently. He doesn’t post much here anymore due to the homers on here he said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT